• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free Timesprime annual plan for Visa Signature cards

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
No need to logout.
In TimesPrime App, goto Homepage and click anywhere in the top banner that says Monsoon Sale

View attachment 60038

It will take you to the next page. Click on TPSALE Applied > at the bottom

View attachment 60039

You will get the option to apply coupon code. Enter you code in the box below DO YOU HAVE A PROMO CODE?
Hit Apply next to the code you applied (Not beside FEST20)

View attachment 60041

Click Got it

View attachment 60042

Click on PAY 1195 0

View attachment 60043

View attachment 60044

View attachment 60045

Thanks man it works but how can i confirm if it stacked correctly? Its not showing membership validity date anywhere

No need to logout.
In TimesPrime App, goto Homepage and click anywhere in the top banner that says Monsoon Sale

View attachment 60038

It will take you to the next page. Click on TPSALE Applied > at the bottom

View attachment 60039

You will get the option to apply coupon code. Enter you code in the box below DO YOU HAVE A PROMO CODE?
Hit Apply next to the code you applied (Not beside FEST20)

View attachment 60041

Click Got it

View attachment 60042

Click on PAY 1195 0

View attachment 60043

View attachment 60044

View attachment 60045
Thank you , Now i have stacked one more year.

Thanks man it works but how can i confirm if it stacked correctly? Its not showing membership validity date anywhere
In Times Prime app --> click Explore at the bottom --> Click on your profile icon on the top right --> click My Transactions --> Click on one transaction

1720418323700.webp

Or, login to Times Prime website, click on your profile icon on the top right and see it under My Subscriptions

1720417990530.webp

Someone looking for all the pages, to simplify cards working are:

- SBI Prime/ SBI Elite working
- IndusInd Legend, ED working
- HDFC Millinea, Regalia working
- Kotak White working
- Axis cards, ICICI Sapphiro, IDFC, Onecard are not working.

Anyone can add any other if working.
- HDFC Business Regalia working (last year business regalia was not working, regalia was working)
* HDFC Regalia Gold working

Once you activate the code on timesprime website, is it possible to redeem other coupon after few months , or the validity of all the coupon will start from day one.

Can someone please help me stack? I already have subcription till June 2025 but I do not see option buy now. Is there a url to directly redeem or buy?

Once you activate the code on timesprime website, is it possible to redeem other coupon after few months , or the validity of all the coupon will start from day one.
No, you can redeem those at your leisure. But there's no guarantee when TimesPrime may switch any voucher with another.

Can someone please help me stack? I already have subcription till June 2025 but I do not see option buy now. Is there a url to directly redeem or buy?
Several posts in this thread have covered that.
Quick link to one:

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back