• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free TimesPrime Memebership 1 Year for Visa Signature Cards (Credit) - August 2024

Free TimesPrime Memebership 1 Year for Visa Signature Cards

First Open The Link
: Click Here

Then Enter First 8 Digit Below Card Number : 43415501, 43415502, 41476730, etc or any Visa Signature BIN will add & let you go to payment page (PAYU)

Now you can use any Visa Signature Card irrespective of BIN you entered & Pay ₹1 verification fee.

You Will Get Instant 1 Year TimesPrime Code , copy that & save somewhere.

Then Click On Redeem & enter code on the timesprime site while login/payment page.

You can get 1 timesprime code per card, old used card also working but use other Visa signature bin each time to generate pay link. And unlimited time per number.

For example, you redeemed once, click add new card on top, enter new bin it'll save, now go to offers availed, then click back & now click claim offer. Now payment link will generate & do the rest.

Examples of eligible cards - Kotak Zen Signature, HDFC Millennia Visa Signature CC, etc

Last edited:
Hi all, If I buy Times Prime with my mobile number, will I receive codes for all the subscription apps and I need to enter in those specific apps after logging in with my mobile number or how does it work?
For some , it generates a coupon that's tagged to your mobile number . But most of the time , it just gives you a coupon that anyone can use. Not attached to the original mobile number .

You generate the coupon, click on " take me to the xyz app ", select membership or what not , enter the coupon code , login if needed and then pay the 1 rs or 2 rs.

For some , it generates a coupon that's tagged to your mobile number . But most of the time , it just gives you a coupon that anyone can use. Not attached to the original mobile number .

You generate the coupon, click on " take me to the xyz app ", select membership or what not , enter the coupon code , login if needed and then pay the 1 rs or 2 rs.
Thanks, I will try to note down what subscription needs the original TimesPrime registered number and what doesn't.

I am trying to redeem the offer with my HDFC Millennia Credit card by entering first 8 digits and it showed that offer is available on this card but while making payment of Rs 1, it shows the error that payment method used is not eligible for offer. can anyone please help in this issue?

Can we extend current Google one subscription (standard paid) with Timesprime's google one coupon?

I got a 12 months timesprime membership from hdfc for opening a new bank account and fullfilling some 5 products or services. But since I already have another 12 month subscription is there any way we can stack the membership for future?

I got a 12 months timesprime membership from hdfc for opening a new bank account and fullfilling some 5 products or services. But since I already have another 12 month subscription is there any way we can stack the membership for future?
Yes you can. See earlier posts on how to.

Don't, even if you can. Once stacked, you won't get the 12M Disney Hotstar benefit, if you've availed it in the same TP account earlier

Yes, after Ambani's IPL rights FASAK, hotstar went downhill and there is no free Hotstart from TimesPrime now onwards...
Maybe it isn't for Visa offer but I got timesprime from DCB renewal benefit. I got 6 months hotstar.

Back