• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Free TimesPrime Memebership 1 Year for Visa Signature Cards (Credit) - August 2024

Free TimesPrime Memebership 1 Year for Visa Signature Cards

First Open The Link
: Click Here

Then Enter First 8 Digit Below Card Number : 43415501, 43415502, 41476730, etc or any Visa Signature BIN will add & let you go to payment page (PAYU)

Now you can use any Visa Signature Card irrespective of BIN you entered & Pay ₹1 verification fee.

You Will Get Instant 1 Year TimesPrime Code , copy that & save somewhere.

Then Click On Redeem & enter code on the timesprime site while login/payment page.

You can get 1 timesprime code per card, old used card also working but use other Visa signature bin each time to generate pay link. And unlimited time per number.

For example, you redeemed once, click add new card on top, enter new bin it'll save, now go to offers availed, then click back & now click claim offer. Now payment link will generate & do the rest.

Examples of eligible cards - Kotak Zen Signature, HDFC Millennia Visa Signature CC, etc

Last edited:
I used HDFC Millennia successfully. But it renewed the basic plan in which they provide only 6 months of Disney+Hotstar and SonyLIV.

Is there any way to upgrade to top tier so I can get full 1 year subscription?

Also can I use same HDFC Millennia card with different phone number to stack more years?

Also can I use same HDFC Millennia card with different phone number to stack more years?
No, at least not working in my case.

Following are my findings/obesrvations on this matter:
For a particular card, offer can be availed only once in a year, so it has nothing to do with mobile no and card no mapping/pair.
Secondly, if ,lets say, you redeemed the offer on a card long time ago, then it may work again now, for eg. i redeemed offer on my sbi elite cc last yr aug, this time in September again I redeemed on it successfully.

Mobile no in my opinion has nothing to do, you can redeem all the eligible cards (multiple cc) in same mobile account if you want.

In total, I redeemed the offer four times.
SBI ELite- Aug 2023
Indusind ED - July 2024
SBI Elite - September 2024
HDFC Millenia - September 2024

I have my membership stacked until 12 Aug 2027 now.
1726153839171.webp

For a particular card, offer can be availed only once in a year, so it has nothing to do with mobile no and card no mapping/pair.
Secondly, if ,lets say, you redeemed the offer on a card long time ago, then it may work again now, for eg. i redeemed offer on my sbi elite cc last yr aug, this time in September again I redeemed on it successfully.

Mobile no in my opinion has nothing to do, you can redeem all the eligible cards (multiple cc) in same mobile account if you want.

SBI ELite- Aug 2023
Indusind ED - July 2024

View attachment 68607
How does stacking works?

SBI ELite- Aug 2023
Indusind ED - July 2024

View attachment 68607
Earlier it was allowing with same card and different mobile number. I had purchased using legend cc using registered number 1 year back and now used the same cc with a different number and got it renewed. But it seems this has been patched now by visa

SBI ELite- Aug 2023
Indusind ED - July 2024

View attachment 68607
Did any of your cards provided Power plan?
Mine renewed with Premium plan which has only 6 months of subscription of Hotstar and SonyLIV.

No, all cards gave premium plan only, so no hotstar 6m is showing to me
Did any of your cards provided Power plan?
Mine renewed with Premium plan which has only 6 months of subscription of Hotstar and SonyLIV.
Get One Yr Subscription by Emailing them.

Get One Yr Subscription by Emailing them.
How did you know if you got 6 months or one year subscription. I just find out that in the thumbnail and in image banner, 6 month subscription is mentioned but in KEY POINTS 6+6 month is mentioned.

Attachments

• 6Screenshot_20240913_151116_Times Prime.webp
    6Screenshot_20240913_151116_Times Prime.webp
    126.3 KB · Views: 9
How did you know if you got 6 months or one year subscription. I just find out that in the thumbnail and in image banner, 6 month subscription is mentioned but in KEY POINTS 6+6 month is mentioned.
Activate the subscription Automatically TP Hotstar will show 1 year of Validity. But after 6 months again you have to manually activate the Membership for Next 6 months.
1726221386747.webp

Back