• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

Unable to sign up for Indie since launch

(Since this seems to be a comprehensive thread on Indie hence I am posting it here first.)

Since launch I am unable to sign up for any products on Indie because the common KYC process doesn't move forward after putting my PAN, it says 'Aadhar not registered' when Aadhaar is definitely registered with the bank, I confirmed.

I raised it via their email support indie@indusind.com, after much poking two months later they responded 'We are writing to inform you about a temporary setback that our team is currently facing, which unfortunately affects our ability to offer you a INDIE savings bank account at this moment. ' WTF.

I forwarded it to reachus@indusind.com because they are the first step in grievance redressal escalation but they said to contact Indie customer support for queries, escalation to level 2 head, customer support got no response in 13 days. :(

Anyone else faced similar issue? Should I keep escalating?

I have been after it with Indusind since August. :/

Attachments

• Aadhaar not registered error (1).jpg
    Aadhaar not registered error (1).jpg
    76 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20231101_165522_com.microsoft.emmx_edit_69301165569632.jpg
    Screenshot_20231101_165522_com.microsoft.emmx_edit_69301165569632.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 25
Unable to sign up for Indie since launch

(Since this seems to be a comprehensive thread on Indie hence I am posting it here first.)

Since launch I am unable to sign up for any products on Indie because the common KYC process doesn't move forward after putting my PAN, it says 'Aadhar not registered' when Aadhaar is definitely registered with the bank, I confirmed.

I raised it via their email support indie@indusind.com, after much poking two months later they responded 'We are writing to inform you about a temporary setback that our team is currently facing, which unfortunately affects our ability to offer you a INDIE savings bank account at this moment. ' WTF.

I forwarded it to reachus@indusind.com because they are the first step in grievance redressal escalation but they said to contact Indie customer support for queries, escalation to level 2 head, customer support got no response in 13 days. :(

Anyone else faced similar issue? Should I keep escalating?

I have been after it with Indusind since August. :/
Login to IndusInd NetBanking> Service request> Indusnet request> Link your Aadhar

Confused 3 Idiots GIF by Bombay Softwares

Indie or Kotak 811?🤔

Back