• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

Hey

📢 *Important Announcement* 📢

Introducing the *Tier Assessment* criteria for all customers!

We hope you are enjoying exclusive *Megastar benefits.* We encourage you to maintain a min. avg. quarterly balance of *₹2 lakh (Savings+FD)* or *₹50K (Savings)* to retain the Megastar Tier.

In case a minimum average balance of *₹2 lakh (Savings + FD)* or *₹50K (Savings)* is not maintained for this quarter (Jan - Mar), your Tier will be updated to Superstar *effective 1st April, 2024.*

*Note:* No charges will be applied in case of non-maintenance of Tier status. The Tier Assessment criteria are applicable from 22nd Jan 2024.

Refer to the FAQ section of the app for further information.

Got this in WhatsApp any one can confirm
yes received the same.

My guess is bhindie will probably charge dc fees after downgrade. I got this account only for international ATM access. Even with fees of 125 I was fine. But maintaining 50k is just not possible.

Only was left is to acquire pinnacle cc and exclusive account.

Pathetic account
Confirmed with Customer care.
Only reward point structure will change to superstar.
Otherwise, signature DC will only be there with us

My guess is bhindie will probably charge dc fees after downgrade. I got this account only for international ATM access. Even with fees of 125 I was fine. But maintaining 50k is just not possible.

Yes bro bhindi is going to charge all downgrades customers have to pay debit card 249 to 499

Tum dono ne jarur koi bahut bhayankar paap kiya hai. Apne saath sabko le dube.
Jao jake Ayodhya me Saryu me dubki lagao sayad Indie wale badal j

Pathetic account

Yes bro bhindi is going to charge all downgrades customers have to pay debit card 249 to 499
I am yet to receive dc (visa signature)

If they gonna charge me for this ghatiya card
I will simply block it

I opened this account mainly for 25rs cashback p.m on cc bill

Yes, am also waiting to get pinnacle and then exclusive account... Never opened indie as was hoping that it will go down soon

New Update to Bhindie account, I can't do bank transfer since last month (technical issue), it's been a month since I contacted IndusInd support via email still no resolution, idiots close support ticket without any resolution same with phone customer care they close the issue immediately after call
Wanted to give RBI bamboo but now I don't want to waste my time on this stupid account so I decided to close it
even near branch people denied giving service coz bhindie automatically alloted a branch 200km away from my city
I visited branch today. They have initiated branch transfer and will be closed max by day after tomorrow

Back