• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

Arre abhi kal he to account open kiya hai, initial funding ke baad ka Mega Tier conversion hona bakki hai or ye log tncs change kar diye.
images

Arre abhi kal he to account open kiya hai, initial funding ke baad ka Mega Tier conversion hona bakki hai or ye log tncs change kar diye.
images
Kya kismat paayi h Maine
Maine abhi indie account open Kiya was reading this thread for a long time and was motivated by RBI bamboo and all by vishesh bansal sir and others
And ye khabar aagyi

Pls keep us updated with what to do now
Tum dono ki kismat ko kya kahe 🤣🤣

Kya kismat paayi h Maine
Maine abhi indie account open Kiya was reading this thread for a long time and was motivated by RBI bamboo and all by vishesh bansal sir and others
And ye khabar aagyi

Pls keep us updated with what to do now
Tum dono ne jarur koi bahut bhayankar paap kiya hai. Apne saath sabko le dube.
Jao jake Ayodhya me Saryu me dubki lagao sayad Indie wale badal jaye.

Last edited:
Guys what should I do?
I'm a stuant and can only maintain 5k per month, ye indus walo ke lalach mein papa se 50k ki funding karwayi aur phir ye sab din dekhne padh rahe hai
Will close this account soon waise bhi kuch kaam ka nhi tha (L customer support but feature rich for 0 amb)
Should I go with HDFC digisave youth account for pre approved offers? 5k se zyada nhi kar sakta maintain and I have cibil score
(I already have Bob bro for zero balance and upi but usme offer Milne se raha)
Open a Regular HDFC account online and select a rural branch. AMB will be 2500. Better chance for preapproved offer than digisave

Hey

📢 *Important Announcement* 📢

Introducing the *Tier Assessment* criteria for all customers!

We hope you are enjoying exclusive *Megastar benefits.* We encourage you to maintain a min. avg. quarterly balance of *₹2 lakh (Savings+FD)* or *₹50K (Savings)* to retain the Megastar Tier.

In case a minimum average balance of *₹2 lakh (Savings + FD)* or *₹50K (Savings)* is not maintained for this quarter (Jan - Mar), your Tier will be updated to Superstar *effective 1st April, 2024.*

*Note:* No charges will be applied in case of non-maintenance of Tier status. The Tier Assessment criteria are applicable from 22nd Jan 2024.

Refer to the FAQ section of the app for further information.

Got this in WhatsApp any one can confirm

Back