• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

Strict warning to indie users dont keep high balance in indie account else your account will be frozen
Bhai, why are you keep repeating same message again and again? If account gets frozen then visit branch and get it unfreeze. I don't think many people faced this freeze issue otherwise they have reported it here. Indie is IndusInd bank product, they do not have good customer support but they are not fraud bank, you money is safe with bank. File a RBI complain and then see the magic if they are not helping.

Bhai, why are you keep repeating same message again and again? If account gets frozen then visit branch and get it unfreeze. I don't think many people faced this freeze issue otherwise they have reported it here. Indie is IndusInd bank product, they do not have good customer support but they are not fraud bank, you money is safe with bank. File a RBI complain and then see the magic if they are not helping.
Visit branch and ge it unfreezed ????? 😁 *unfortunately things are not that simple in indusind bank they kept asking documents and silly questions and did not unfreeze account even after one month* eventually submitted closure request and due to account freeze tension my health deteriorated in between, I don't want any other user to suffer like this, I am not saying don't do transaction I am saying don't keep money in it in spite of my warning one more technofino user kept 2 lakh+ balance in indie account and his account is also frozen imagine the pain and mental state having lakhs of rupees in bank account and account gets frozen for months, there are some serious technical bug issue with indie account, their buggy system often freeze account under AML which is not easily unfrozen if you still feel safe with bhindi indi indus go ahead and keep high balance I am not stopping anyone, I just warned what I learnt, rest is up to you,
Keep in mind if account is frozen you won't be able to unfreeze it even after one month it's not like other banks like axis etc where they remove debit freeze same or next day indus is worst than Axis Bank

Last edited:
I will be upgrading to megastar through initial funding. So how long I will be megastar of i do not maintain amb. Will I be downgraded quickly if I take away the 50k?
No, Tier assessment will be done in each quarter so you are safe util next quarter.

due to account freeze tension my health deteriorated in between
I am sorry to hear that. When you're dealing with IndusInd bank you need to have patience. You had waisted one month with these guys while what you should have done is visited branch for unfreeze one time, then file a complain to their customer care against branch people not helpful and threaten them you will reach out to RBI BO if issue is not resolve in 30 days. Then wait and see if they are helpful and if still not the file a RBI complain against bank. You will get resolution without any tension, all you had to do in be patient. Yeah, Axis customer care service is good compare to even other good banks in some area. I had to deal with IndusInd bank branch people regarding debit card reversal charge which was their employee fault so they were ignoring me for 7-10 days on call then I filed a twitter complained followed by written complain against branch people and threatened them to reach out to RBI if my issue is not resolved within reasonable timeframe then after 2-3 days, I received a call from branch manager and charges were reversed next day without visiting branch.
So if you can't handle to wait in such situation then you shouldn't put your fundings in indie/indus.
imagine the pain and mental state having lakhs of rupees in bank account and account gets frozen for months

No one in their right mind should put lakhs in digital account like indie. These digital accounts are good for day to day transactions but definitely not for lakhs of rupees.

One time 50k loading will do, check under faqs, its written there.
One time Loading Condition is still there.

Read the FAQs
It's still there but we don't know how accurate it is, same page on top mentions 25 gems for bp which is incorrect as it's updated to 100 now for MS.
Ye bigbasket ki bhindi ki tarah hai. Book karte waqt ek rate, delivery pe ek rate.

You had waisted one month with these guys while what you should have done is visited branch for unfreeze one time,
LOL how you know I didn't visit branch, I visited branch next day itself the process you are telling me is not new to me I am not a noob, Complained everywhere,
But account not unfreeze "one time" as told by you have you ever experienced this with indusind or just making wild assumptions?
My amount was not in lakhs it was below 50k, one technofino user put amount in lakh his account also got frozen
If an account cannot be trusted for few lakh rupees how can we trust them for even 20000 rupees

After tier assessment criteria many people may fall prey to indie and may try to fund and keep their account with high balance to meet with average quarterly balance criteria hence they could become next victims

I just shared my painful experience here anyone is free to trust indusind bank and spoil their heart and brain

Last edited:
LOL how you know I didn't visit branch, I visited branch next day itself the process you are telling me is not new to me I am not a noob, Complained everywhere,
But account not unfreeze "one time" as told by you have you ever experienced this with indusind or just making wild assumptions?
My amount was not in lakhs it was below 50k, one technofino user put amount in lakh his account also got frozen
If an account cannot be trusted for few lakh rupees how can we trust them for even 20000 rupees

After tier assessment criteria many people may fall prey to indie and may try to fund and keep their account with high balance to meet with average quarterly balance criteria hence they could become next victims

I just shared my painful experience here anyone is free to trust indusind bank and spoil their heart and brain
What was the reason they gave for freezing?

Next quarter in the sense till April or i will get 4 months from February since I upgraded to megastar this month.
Quarter always ends on last dast of quarter eg on 31st March, 30 June etc if you open account on 25 March and fund 50k your quarter will end on 31 march

Have you upgraded already? Did you got the megastar status?
No I think probably by tomorrow. Yesterday morning I opened the account and funded 50k. Initially I withdrew 20 k and deposited again after few hrs. Will this affect my megastar status?

No I think probably by tomorrow. Yesterday morning I opened the account and funded 50k. Initially I withdrew 20 k and deposited again after few hrs. Will this affect my megastar status?
I think no, I am also in the same status as you. Opened account yesterday and funded 50k.

I didn't say you didn't visited branch, i read your comment that you visited branch, I said what you should have done. And this was not assumption, it shared my experience with IndusInd bank support in my comment about DC charges reversal. Anyways, lets see what happens in next couple of months about account freezing. And no one should put lakhs of rupees in their digital account, this was not intended to you but as a general remark.
What reason did they give you for account freeze?

Last edited:
Back