• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

Visit branch and ge it unfreezed ????? 😁 *unfortunately things are not that simple in indusind bank they kept asking documents and silly questions and did not unfreeze account even after one month* eventually submitted closure request and due to account freeze tension my health deteriorated in between, I don't want any other user to suffer like this, I am not saying don't do transaction I am saying don't keep money in it in spite of my warning one more technofino user kept 2 lakh+ balance in indie account and his account is also frozen imagine the pain and mental state having lakhs of rupees in bank account and account gets frozen for months, there are some serious technical bug issue with indie account, their buggy system often freeze account under AML which is not easily unfrozen if you still feel safe with bhindi indi indus go ahead and keep high balance I am not stopping anyone, I just warned what I learnt, rest is up to you,
Keep in mind if account is frozen you won't be able to unfreeze it even after one month it's not like other banks like axis etc where they remove debit freeze same or next day indus is worst than Axis Bank
LOL how you know I didn't visit branch, I visited branch next day itself the process you are telling me is not new to me I am not a noob, Complained everywhere,
But account not unfreeze "one time" as told by you have you ever experienced this with indusind or just making wild assumptions?
My amount was not in lakhs it was below 50k, one technofino user put amount in lakh his account also got frozen
If an account cannot be trusted for few lakh rupees how can we trust them for even 20000 rupees

After tier assessment criteria many people may fall prey to indie and may try to fund and keep their account with high balance to meet with average quarterly balance criteria hence they could become next victims

I just shared my painful experience here anyone is free to trust indusind bank and spoil their heart and brain
moye moye bhai

They are adding 8L actual customers( most in Dec23 Quarter)

Which is very fast Growth

And then this 100 for 500 offer was also not there.

So there are two sides
  • As they are growing too fast, there will be collateral damage, like you bhai, false freeze
  • But false freeze/ Total customers acquired will be <

But it is what it is bhai

Tread with caution

Last earnings call:

1708853041944.png 1708853046352.png

Last edited:
moye moye bhai

This was bound to happen

They are adding 8L actual customers( most in Dec23 Quarter)

Which is very fast Growth

And then this 100 for 500 offer was also not there.

So there are two sides
  • As they are growing too fast, there will be collateral damage, like you bhai, false freeze
  • But false freeze/ Total customers acquired will be <

But it is what it is bhai

Tread with caution
18815043_223882991449236_4204829860064877111_o.jpg

Last earnings call:

View attachment 44059View attachment 44060
Till now many people have asked him the reason given by branch people for account freeze, but he didn't reply on that yet.

It's just 100gems on bill payment t of rs 500 so is the offer revised?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-02-25-19-37-45-42_e94b722e5e7f26a1212134943e16492e.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-02-25-19-37-45-42_e94b722e5e7f26a1212134943e16492e.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 27
Is the 1% cb on cc bill payment a new thing in indie and a permanent offer? or it just started with this 50k min bal tradeoff
Its different offer. Earlier it was 25 gems for Rs 500 bill payment upto 8 unique cards and now it is 100 gems for Rs 500 bill payment upto 10 unique cards with 50k mab requirement.

Last edited:
What was the reason they gave for freezing?

Till now many people have asked him the reason given by branch people for account freeze, but he didn't reply on that yet.
I already replied if you don't read then what I say go back and see I am not obliged to reply every post branch people didn't knew anything they said we dont know its frozen by central team, may be AML or central team knows the reason, reason was obvious indies automated buggy surveillance system, years old normal indusind account still works fine

Last edited:
I already replied if you are blind then what I say go back and see I am not obliged
If you can't be polite in replying to the forum members, I know how to deal with arrogant idiots like you very well who spread negativity everywhere.
looking at your reply, I'm sure you might have used the account for rotation purposes for which bank people ask the reasons for the transactions that are made. And also if you say that you are not obliged to reply to every question asked, then you are also not obliged to comment on every person's comment and say you account will be frozen if you keep money in it. So, please don't cry foul and stay calm.

If you can't be polite in replying to the forum members, I know how to deal with arrogant idiots like you very well who spread negativity everywhere.
looking at your reply, I'm sure you might have used the account for rotation purposes for which bank people ask the reasons for the transactions that are made. And also if you say that you are not obliged to reply to every question asked, then you are also not obliged to comment on every person's comment and say you account will be frozen if you keep money in it. So, please don't cry foul and stay calm.

I already told I paid 500 rupees bill multiple times as did by others if it's called rotation and money laundering then everyone is doing that, arrogant idiot what a word 😁

I already told I paid 500 rupees bill multiple times as did by others if it's called rotation and money laundering then everyone is doing that, arrogant idiot what a word 😁
There was no instance where you disclosed you just made Rs.500/- bill payments and you just said bank people asked the details of the transactions made but not the reason given by them for the actual freezing. So, if you have some credible info to disclose on the account freezes or the process to get it unfreeze which helps the community members here, don't spread negativity and keep on repeating and spam the forum by saying close the account. Not only me, but also other couple of users have complained about you spamming everywhere which spoils the objective of having a forum for healthy discussion.

There was no instance where you disclosed you just made Rs.500/- bill payments and you just said bank people asked the details of the transactions made but not the reason given by them for the actual freezing. So, if you have some credible info to disclose on the account freezes or the process to get it unfreeze which helps the community members here, don't spread negativity and keep on repeating and spam the forum by saying close the account. Not only me, but also other couple of users have complained about you spamming everywhere which spoils the objective of having a forum for healthy discussion.
I reported incident in December itself i deleted the offensive word I beg pardon please I shouldn't use any such words which hurt you,
I badly hurt by indusind behaviour in regards of indie account freeze never experienced such App which freeze account with such thin reasons and tag it under AML
I don't want anyone else to suffer no more discussion on it concerned people themselve experience one person already trapped few days ago
Koi baat nahi I will stop

Last edited:
I reported incident in December itself i deleted the offensive word I beg pardon please I shouldn't use any such words which hurt you
December is more than 2 months back and no one has that free time to go and see what you have commented back in time. Many regular users of the forum just keep repeating the answers when a query is asked unlike impatient people like you. So, request you to see how everyone is interacting with others with the objective of helping others.

December is more than 2 months back and no one has that free time to go and see what you have commented back in time. Many regular users of the forum just keep repeating the answers when a query is asked unlike impatient people like you. So, request you to see how everyone is interacting with others with the objective of helping others.
Calm down already deleted sorry stop it now

paid 3 CC before 6th Feb (25/txn). paid 6 CC, 1 jio postpaid, 1 Airtel BB afterwards. Total 3+8 txn. Got 100 /txn for first 7. So far have not got any for the last txn.

Back