• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

I've just posted a 1 star review. Let's see if it works. I'll probably close the account if my status doesnt change today.
View attachment 22952
Aha... got mine too , well before the deadline I gave then...
The debit card still shows visa platinum. will wait till tomorrow, might get updated by then.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230717_181530_INDIE (1).jpg
    Screenshot_20230717_181530_INDIE (1).jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
As mentioned in previous posts, Posted a PlayStore review mentioning the Case ID from support team.

They have upgraded my account to MegaStar Tier. I did the initial deposit only on saturday And KYC not completely processed too.

I just gave them a one star and now I can see the upgrade:p. But the 1500 reward points have been auto redeemed. Why so? And when will the debit card change to signature?

I just gave them a one star and now I can see the upgrade:p. But the 1500 reward points have been auto redeemed. Why so? And when will the debit card change to signature?
I did initial funding on Friday and account got upgraded to Megastar . 1500 Gems got credited and and got auto redeemed for tier upgrade.
@Dinnong is luck that he was able to redeem 1500 Gems for cash
You have to use block and replace option and new card is issued as visa Signature

Back