• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

For this offer, they again cheated by default. But credited gems manually after I complained. Gems are given not when you set up autopay for any bill but after the first autopay payment has occurred in the subsequent month. And you are only given the option to set up autopay when paying for the 1st time any bill so after 2nd month's payment of that bill (via autopay) you get the 200 gems (if they are tracked correctly), otherwise trash them on social media for not honouring T&C and they will credit them. :D

For this offer, they again cheated by default. But credited gems manually after I complained. Gems are given not when you set up autopay for any bill but after the first autopay payment has occurred in the subsequent month. And you are only given the option to set up autopay when paying for the 1st time any bill so after 2nd month's payment of that bill (via autopay) you get the 200 gems (if they are tracked correctly), otherwise trash them on social media for not honouring T&C and they will credit them. :D
Kab tak ye Bank 1 DibyaJyoti ke bharose chalta rahega

Indus exclusive account as 0mab with 0 forex txn through debit card and 0.93% cashback on cc payment through same debit card by linking with pinnacle card. And for applying pinnacle card as *Lifetime Free* by spending 50000 in 3 months. For more details about these 2 products ping me....

Is anyone familiar with this additional 2X rewards on Indusind CC as Indie gems?

Q1. Plat card offers 2x Rewards on upi spends - so Indie megastars get twice as gems meaning 4x rewards as gems or Just 2x?
Q2. Same scenario as Q1 but with legend card and weekend spends where 2x rewards on weekend shopping.

seeking some clarity on this. Thanks.

I tried search and this is the only post I've come across.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240820-212651_INDIE.png
    Screenshot_20240820-212651_INDIE.png
    282.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20240820-212843_INDIE.png
    Screenshot_20240820-212843_INDIE.png
    142 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Table ka Pehla row....Card Status: Active

Jao todo phir ratnakar ko🙂
wo Active hai Activated nahi.
Aisa hi kuch hona chahiea. :p
Aise bhi wo email template hai. uspe bharosa nahi kerte.

Woh toh Active hi rhega na🤣

Already Blocked /Hotlisted Card thodi na Bhejege Tumko🤣

Txn Karna chahoge toh system m.toh Active hona chayie na, nhi phir bologe txn Decline kar raha hai🤣
RBL Activated card deta hai kya sahi me?
World safari ghar aya hai with 50k limit

Activate nhi kia toh card band ho jaega na pkka? ya call krna pdega iske lie bhi?

Kya retention me LTF kr denge? :hehe:

Back