• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

But One thing I have to agree.. their credit card offering is amazing..😍

🔥Get 5 jewels on every ₹100 spent on 3 brands you choose.

🔥2 jewels on all other spends for every ₹100 spent

🔥 only with ₹999/year, and 1st year Free😍

* 1 jewel=20paisa
How come it's amazing
When you pay Rs.1000/- as annual fees you can get amazing card like SBI Cashback card which gives flat 5%
Bullshit card they have in my opinion.

I transfer it. Where u facing problem?
tried transferring 11k and it says first upi limit if rs. blank, there was no number in iOS app. iOS app sucks imho. when you enter mpin at the last transaction page there is no button to submit since it is hidden behind keyboard, you need to minimize the app then come back and suddenly ‘done’ button comes up in the keyboard, i believe they haven’t done proper qa of ios app, i would have done it better myself😂

Attachments

• IMG_1206.png
    IMG_1206.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 14
tried transferring 11k and it says first upi limit if rs. blank, there was no number in iOS app. iOS app sucks imho. when you enter mpin at the last transaction page there is no button to submit since it is hidden behind keyboard, you need to minimize the app then come back and suddenly ‘done’ button comes up in the keyboard, i believe they haven’t done proper qa of ios app, i would have done it better myself😂
It is 5k but for first 24 hours only.

Need to raise your patience level. 🤣
images.jpeg

Indie Account opened without any issues at 4:00 AM since I just noticed this thread 🤣. Initial funding done via Yes Bank DC, no issues. Waiting to get upgraded to Megastar. Have 0-balance Indus Exclusive with LTF Visa Signature/MC World/Visa Gold from last year's Diwali offer and Legend CC. This will be a nice addition for 3% CB. Chose Flipkart, BlinkIt and JioMart since for Amazon, ICICI APay card's 5% with Prime is higher.
Off Topic:- What was the Diwali offer that you have mentioned?

I think sbi in metro city are good.

I my sbi branch they loot the poor ppl with insurances scam.
I am going to close SBI tomorrow. It's lying like dud without a single rupee.
Want to close Jupiter too but the app fluifity keeps me thinking.
Rest will have Kotak and Indus exclusive and Indie continuing.
Is there any benefit of SBI for which I shouldn't close it? 🤔

Back