• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

Indie Account opened without any issues at 4:00 AM since I just noticed this thread 🤣. Initial funding done via Yes Bank DC, no issues. Waiting to get upgraded to Megastar. Have 0-balance Indus Exclusive with LTF Visa Signature/MC World/Visa Gold from last year's Diwali offer and Legend CC. This will be a nice addition for 3% CB. Chose Flipkart, BlinkIt and JioMart since for Amazon, ICICI APay card's 5% with Prime is higher.
Bro did you check your monthly statements for exclusive account? It used to mention Special waiver. But now it has changed to 1 lakh AQB for me since last two months.

Can anyone cut the long story short please for me as I am planning to open an account with indie.

Is it covered under dicgc upto 5 lac insurance?

Anyone tried using in indusind offers? Did it worked?

What's the status of the physical DC ? When will it be provided?

What's the sms charge? Nowhere its mentioned.

Does it works with mobikwik CC bill payment? By pass trick using DC ? Anyone tried this ?

How's the customer experience? Are they ease to access or dig up hard to connect to them ?
1. Yeah, your are opening account in Indusind Bank basically.

2. No, indus offer won't work.

3. Physical dc will be provided.

4. I don't know, u have to call them.

5. Currently dc are not working, will let you know.

6. They are nice. Connecting with them is difficult. Call the no(1page of this thread) and 3,1 to asked them about your query.

1. Yeah, your are opening account in Indusind Bank basically.

2. No, indus offer won't work.

3. Physical dc will be provided.

4. I don't know, u have to call them.

5. Currently dc are not working, will let you know.

6. They are nice. Connecting with them is difficult. Call the no(1page of this thread) and 3,1 to asked them about your query.
How much time does it take to upgrade to mega star after initial funding?

Just spoke to cust care about the DC not working and showing invalid CVV err. They said they'll riase the ticket in the backend and someone form the tech team will reach out to me to get it fixed.

Guys(who are
Just spoke to cust care about the DC not working and showing invalid CVV err. They said they'll riase the ticket in the backend and someone form the tech team will reach out to me to get it fixed.
The senior guy(who i have spoken to yesterday) have personal message regarding this.

Being a karen is only way to resolve this..

indie people now saying it will take upto 7 days to upgrade tier to megastar..
already complaint via mails and even called them no help, gave 1 star on apple and playstore, they just said mail us that's all..

kya hi mazak bana rakha h chindi by indusind ne

I am facing following issue-
1. Can't use debit card, everytime transaction fail. Some of my friends aslo facing the same problem.
2. Customer care number is useless, ivr asking for otp but otp are coming after 10mins.
3. App is super slow & lag most of the time.
4. Fd show error.

*Copy & paste from playstore.

I am facing following issue-
1. Can't use debit card, everytime transaction fail. Some of my friends aslo facing the same problem.
2. Customer care number is useless, ivr asking for otp but otp are coming after 10mins.
3. App is super slow & lag most of the time.
4. Fd show error.

*Copy & paste from playstore.
They have stopped fd sweep out facility, confirmed by the customer care.
Debit card issue is resolved upon receiving the feedback said customer care.
It wud take maximum 7 days to upgrade to mega star variant.

My money got deducted from my bank :( but didn't got credited, raised issue they said they haven't received the payment. Took the transaction id and said that will fund the account if they receive or else you will be refunded.

Any idea, when does this refunded amount come back ?

My experience:
Opened account on Thursday via debit card, payment went through without issues. Upgraded to Megastar yesterday night. Blocked card and new card generated visa signature. New debit card not working. Virtual Disposable card is working fine. i think indusind is just taking some time to process everything. there is no need to call them😂

My money got deducted from my bank :( but didn't got credited, raised issue they said they haven't received the payment. Took the transaction id and said that will fund the account if they receive or else you will be refunded.

It usually take 2-3 days.
Mine got credited in 3 days after complaining in Playstore

They sweep-in fd , never know that. Dc issue got resolved?

If they haven't told you 72hrs, then you might have to wait.

If u used upi then should be done within 30mins.

If u used neft/imps them should be 48hrs.

Most probably, it won't be refunded. Instead, it will reflect in your Indie account after 3-4 days. Alternatively, you can also post negative comments on the Play Store to expedite your process. 🤣

My experience:
Opened account on Thursday via debit card, payment went through without issues. Upgraded to Megastar yesterday night. Blocked card and new card generated visa signature. New debit card not working. Virtual Disposable card is working fine. i think indusind is just taking some time to process everything. there is no need to call them😂
Bro, i need patience like your.. 😅

Back