• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

Received this message now

"Request received for Seeding Aadhaar # XXXXXXXX3625 for IndusInd A/C 189***944007 has been declined for Aadhaar Number is not mapped to your IIN or Scheme. Call 18602677777 for assistance - IndusInd Bank"

What should I do next to complete the KYC process?

the same SMS came to me. I am on call with them to understand what is the issue,

"Request received for Seeding Aadhaar # XXXXXXXX3625 for IndusInd A/C 189***944007 has been declined for Aadhaar Number is not mapped to your IIN or Scheme. Call 18602677777 for assistance - IndusInd Bank"

It is Aadhar seeding message.
You Aadhar may be already seeded with any other Bank.
That is why indus is not able to seed it with Indie Account.

Let us know what is the issue after the call bro..
First mistake. The mentioned num is of IndusInd Bank. So do not call that number. they won't help with anything regarding Indie bank account.
I wasted 15 mins on that.

Then when I called the Indie customer care team. they said. the SMS is related to seeding Aadhar with Indie bank account to receive gov subsidy and other benefits. but as there is no scheme attached to my Aadhar. it failed. They have asked me to send the screenshot by email so that They can verify and give full explanation.

First mistake. The mentioned num is of IndusInd Bank. So do not call that number. they won't help with anything regarding Indie bank account.
I wasted 15 mins on that.

Then when I called the Indie customer care team. they said. the SMS is related to seeding Aadhar with Indie bank account to receive gov subsidy and other benefits. but as there is no scheme attached to my Aadhar. it failed. They have asked me to send the screenshot by email so that They can verify and give full explanation.
I guess V-KYC is complete for my account. When I tried to open a FD two days ago, it said VKYC pending. But when I try to do it now, it takes me to the FD opening screen.

But not sure why I received that SMS.

Usually at the time of opening itself banks seed your bank account with aadhar card.
As, this is a digital account, they r not able to seed it, I guess.
I had same issue where bank of baroda didn't updated the aadhar seeding and my subsidies failed.
Bank of baroda was clueless too, after 2 times submission of application form.
I was given the access of their backend and being in IT, I knew about the CRM and was able to seed my bank of baroda by replacing the previous bank account.

Nevertheless, until and unless you are not availing any subsidy,schemes from govt. and you want aadhar to be linked to ur previous account only rather than indie so you should be tension free.

Initial funding wala paisa jo air m h kitne din m credit hua logo ka ? costumer care executive said yesterday ki aaj aa jaega par aaya nahi h

I called the above mentioned no and as @imdjay mentioned, CC told it is related to Aadhar seeding for govt subsidy. So if your account is not mapped for any subsidy, you can ignore this message.

Do they call to confirm the address for delivery of the card ?
Because my kyc address as confirmed at the time of onboarding shows completely different in the app, I guess due to technical glitch. Lodged a complaint they said that they'll update in 1 week.
Thinking of ordering the physical card if they confirm the address post placing the order or should I wait until the address gets updated ?

Indie doesn't sends the balance info in their transaction details sms ? Can anyone cnf if its same for all.

Because my kyc address as confirmed at the time of onboarding shows completely different in the app, I guess due to technical glitch. Lodged a complaint they said that they'll update in 1 week.
Thinking of ordering the physical card if they confirm the address post placing the order or should I wait until the address gets updated ?

Indie doesn't sends the balance info in their transaction details sms ? Can anyone cnf if its same for all.
My address is also different in the app. They called and asked the address for dispatching the debit card. They will manually write down the address you mentioned during the call and will dispatch the card to that address

I have some thane as address whereas I live in HYD

Back