• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

Hi Guys, need your inputs on two things:

1) I had read that people are able to redeem 1500 gems for cash after upgrade to Mega Star. However, for my account 1500 gems were credited then also debited (see screenshot). Also, I have not been provided with referral benefits, since I had used a referral code to join INDIE.

Screenshot_2023-07-21-00-38-28-818_com.indusind.indie.jpg

2) Debit Card -What needs to be done? I have been issued Visa Platinum as I can see in the app. Do I just block and replace? Do I need to activate Platinum or not? Can someone explain clearly once?

1) I had read that people are able to redeem 1500 gems for cash after upgrade to Mega Star. However, for my account 1500 gems were credited then also debited (see screenshot). Also, I have not been provided with referral benefits, since I had used a referral code to join INDIE.

View attachment 23260

2) Debit Card -What needs to be done? I have been issued Visa Platinum as I can see in the app. Do I just block and replace? Do I need to activate Platinum or not? Can someone explain clearly once?
No one got 1500 gems to redeem as cash. One guy got it but it was instantly taken back. Just block and replace Platinum card. Signature card will be issued.

Referral benefits are for the guy whose code you used. Not for you.

View attachment 23260

Back