• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

I don't understand the launch of this product. There is no website to get any information regarding this. The logo looks like it was designed by my grandma who has never used a computer. Also the opening animation looks so cheap. The debit card design sucks donkey balls. The app is too slow.
IndusInd ne khudka app ni sudhar paya aaj tak lag krta hai or 90s ka product lgta hai. Ye toh fir bhi neobank product hai uska😂

It seems Indie app is blocking notification i.e I am receiving the otps via indie but it doesn't pops up on the screen neither on top of the screen so that I can copy it.
Even Truecaller used to send otps in bold on top of screen but even its not showing up.
I need to go to the message app, note down and by the time I come back to bank application, everything vanished.

Can anyone help that is there any issue with the message app ? Or indie application? Anyone else facing ?
Using google's message app

It seems Indie app is blocking notification i.e I am receiving the otps via indie but it doesn't pops up on the screen neither on top of the screen so that I can copy it.
Even Truecaller used to send otps in bold on top of screen but even its not showing up.
I need to go to the message app, note down and by the time I come back to bank application, everything vanished.

Can anyone help that is there any issue with the message app ? Or indie application? Anyone else facing ?
Using google's message app
Yeah. Opt is not on time. Ivr otp, e-statement opt everything is in delay.

Back