• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

You can open any account via Branch only. Then you can apply for Indie.

They don't open Zero balance account at Branch. You can open Indus Max Active (25k MAB, but waived off on 25k spends) through branch. It has other benefits too.
Well doesn't this issue fix itself after doing E-KYC with your Customer ID on FD?

Update: Indie Spends Championship

After writing reviews on Play Store with 3 accounts, Dibyajyoti called me on 8th Aug (seems this is the only working method to contact them, they haven't replied any of my mails)
We had an hour long argument on call at 9PM, he was first offering me a voucher as a goodwill gesture and to appreciate my valuable relationship with Indie. He was not willing to share the Winners' List due to privacy concerns. I even asked him to hide names and other details. Even then he had privacy issues. After telling him that I know many winners who have spent much less than me and got Rs 5k vouchers, he said this is not possible, I said I have proof 😂 and asked him to initiate an investigation in this regard. He kept luring me by offering a voucher (he didn't mention the exact amount and said he can't guarantee the amount as it is subject to further approval). I asked for investigation and the voucher of amount that I was eligible for based on my rank.

On 10th Aug, I got a call from their team, they asked if I was okay with Amazon Voucher.

On 11th Aug, Dibyajyoti called me and said they will send me voucher worth 5k and asked me to delete all the reviews.😂

I think I was Ranked 1st as my spends were around 13L😂

After writing reviews on Play Store with 3 accounts, Dibyajyoti called me on 8th Aug (seems this is the only working method to contact them, they haven't replied any of my mails)
We had an hour long argument on call at 9PM, he was first offering me a voucher as a goodwill gesture and to appreciate my valuable relationship with Indie. He was not willing to share the Winners' List due to privacy concerns. I even asked him to hide names and other details. Even then he had privacy issues. After telling him that I know many winners who have spent much less than me and got Rs 5k vouchers, he said this is not possible, I said I have proof 😂 and asked him to initiate an investigation in this regard. He kept luring me by offering a voucher (he didn't mention the exact amount and said he can't guarantee the amount as it is subject to further approval). I asked for investigation and the voucher of amount that I was eligible for based on my rank.

On 10th Aug, I got a call from their team, they asked if I was okay with Amazon Voucher.

On 11th Aug, Dibyajyoti called me and said they will send me voucher worth 5k and asked me to delete all the reviews.😂

itna kha kharcha kardiya

itna kha kharcha kardiya
Indus Funds Online (crediting to the same account) 😂
And the craziest part - I even earned gems on those transactions. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don't get excited guys. The bug got fixed on 1st August itself. They noticed me as I was Ranked 1st and as @0xfallup was curious about where I spent, I assume they were curious too and decided to have a closer look on my transactions. And boom...they found the bug.
This was the reason I got removed from the Winners' List, but since they hadn't restricted any merchant category while announcing the championship and gave 5k voucher to a person who spend 2.4L on same merchant as they haven't noticed him, so he remained on the list and only I got removed.

I made these 2 points while arguing with Dibyajyoti and finally won 5k vouchers:
1) They didn't exclude any merchant category while announcing the Championship. They can't change the T&C after the contest.
2) Even if they change the T&C and say it was already there, I had proof that a person spending on the same merchant got 5k vouchers. So, the system must have calculated those spends and even I should be on the list, but was manually removed by someone.

And the craziest part - I even earned gems on those transactions. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don't get excited guys. The bug got fixed on 1st August itself. They noticed me as I was Ranked 1st and as @0xfallup was curious about where I spent, I assume they were curious too and decided to have a closer look on my transactions. And boom...they found the bug.
This was the reason I got removed from the Winners' List, but since they hadn't restricted any merchant category while announcing the championship and gave 5k voucher to a person who spend 2.4L on same merchant as they haven't noticed him, so he remained on the list and only I got removed.

I made these 2 points while arguing with Dibyajyoti and finally won 5k vouchers:
1) They didn't exclude any merchant category while announcing the Championship. They can't change the T&C after the contest.
2) Even if they change the T&C and say it was already there, I had proof that a person spending on the same merchant got 5k vouchers. So, the system must have calculated those spends and even I should be on the list, but was manually removed by someone.
IT Department want to know your location😁💀

Bro, how much did you made in jewels?

wah btc :) ... congo for 5k fren

Next time, add to kotak 811😅

Screenshot_2023-08-13-21-20-22-107_com.indusind.indie.jpg

Hello guys, I am facing this issue where this page just doesnot load and hence I am unable to select the the 3 merchants. If I do transactions without selecting the brands will I get 3% ?

PS- Also let me know if there is any fix for this. Developer option is disabled and I have tried reinstalling the Indie app multiple times. Nothing helped.

View attachment 26420

Hello guys, I am facing this issue where this page just doesnot load and hence I am unable to select the the 3 merchants. If I do transactions without selecting the brands will I get 3% ?

PS- Also let me know if there is any fix for this. Developer option is disabled and I have tried reinstalling the Indie app multiple times. Nothing helped.
I had the same issue. You can call the Indie customer care and tell them you are not able to select the brands for 3% cashback as gem, they will fix the issue in a day.

You can find the contact details in help tab of the app.

Here is their number 1860 267 2626

1500 rs randomly credited to my account from flipkart (most probably refund). But I haven't done any transaction on flipkart. Is their systummmm seriously f**** up, they are crediting anyone refund to anyone. I am avoiding using it till the time they fix everything.

View attachment 25842
Abhi tak indie walo ne paisa waps nahi lia, na is bare m kisi aur channel se contact kia h. Kya karu paisa use kar lu kya

Back