• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

General Banking Discussions Thread

The virtual Card that has been issued to me is a visa signature card. But I am trying to apply for the physical card I am only getting the option of a base platinum physical card. Can anybody let me know hoe to get a signature physical card?

The virtual Card that has been issued to me is a visa signature card. But I am trying to apply for the physical card I am only getting the option of a base platinum physical card. Can anybody let me know hoe to get a signature physical card?
If your virtual card is showing Visa Signature then don't worry. Your physical Debit card would come on same variant only. Apply for base variant. You'll get Visa Signature.

If you got the visa signature dc, you will automatically get the physical card...
Remember there is option of choosing no/no less.
Within a week you should get your card..
You can also ask the customer care for the AWB no.

If you got the visa signature dc, you will automatically get the physical card...
Remember there is option of choosing no/no less.
Within a week you should get your card..
You can also ask the customer care for the AWB no.
I am confused if I should choose numbered or number less

Previously I got error While signing up

Now I am able to sign up and deposited 50,000
Transaction was successful

After that INDIE App Showing Some Background checks and it was closed.

Again I tried to open the app its asking the sign up details again and ask me to deposit again.

Is this issue common?

You can open any account via Branch only. Then you can apply for Indie.

They don't open Zero balance account at Branch. You can open Indus Max Active (25k MAB, but waived off on 25k spends) through branch. It has other benefits too.
it is showing ur an existing indusind customer ....

Back