• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Apurvsahilz

TF Premier
Already warned dont keep a single penny in indie account, do transaction make account zero they are randomly freezing account and not unfreezing for months as indie branches are far far away from customers address and local branch not helps that fast

its_karan

TF Ace
These guys couldn't wait till March end

Many accounts would not need Re-KYC

Direct Close

IMG_7440.jpeg

Received this mail yesterday. What to do next? Can’t visit branch as branch is too far. Any solution without visiting branch?
Visit Branch

Do Full KYC

Today, I received SMS from Indusind to Do Re-KYC ASAP otherwise Freeze will be marked on 29th Feb in my Bank Account.

So check your Inbox, if you have received the Same SMS earlier this week.
Also check your Brother's Acc bhai if Re-KYC is pending

Next month is coming soon

Last edited:

Apurvsahilz

TF Premier
Bhai koi fayda nahi they don't listen, close the account and move
In sabko mail dalna h kia?
Lost peace of mind for two months deteriorated health and eventually had to close account as they keep asking this that doc ITR salary slip जन्म कुंडल why transact what is the purpose why same amount transaction multiple times blah blah statements filed verification, just visit branch and submit account closure form and get closure proceeds balance amount through draft indie account branch is different and far from customers city this also creates more hurdles

*All indie customers are requested to not to keep more than 1000-500 in this account anything more than that will be at risk

Transaction karo but dnt keep money in it transfer immediately and don't even think of using indie as primary account you will be screwed badly

Last edited:
Lost peace of mind for two months deteriorated health and eventually had to close account as they keep asking this that doc ITR salary slip जन्म कुंडल why transact what is the purpose why same amount transaction multiple times blah blah statements filed verification, just visit branch and submit account closure form and get closure proceeds balance amount through draft indie account branch is different and far from customers city this also creates more hurdles

All indie customers are requested to not to keep more than 1000-500 in this account anything more than that will be at risk
my indie branch is 1.5 km from my adhaar address and in the heart of the metro city I live in.

Apurvsahilz

TF Premier
One More problem indie is creating that account mobile number change not possible through ATM machine, after opening indie account ATM machines are failing to update mobile number even in old existing accounts and indie account mobile number change is also not working through ATM, such a pathetic digital account which force you to do offline application process for mobile number change

D3V1L

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@cleverpappu Did they unfreeze your account? If not I have two mobile numbers of indie product head managers (which I got initially for escalating my issue multiple times.) They might help you. DM me if you require it.