• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Get approval of Bob rejected card application

If you have any idea on this, please share..
I have applied for premier cc & it got rejected.
I already tried sending itr & credit card statement(limit- 2L) requesting to reconsider my application but got only one reply everytime -
"we regret to inform you that we are unable to issue a credit card at this time basis our internal risk criteria.You can re-apply after 6 month with updated financial information at a later date, as per our guidelines."

I mailed on these - escalations@bobfinancial.com
crm@bobfinancial.com
acquisition@bobfinancial.com

If you have any idea on this, please share..
I have applied for premier cc & it got rejected.
I already tried sending itr & credit card statement(limit- 2L) requesting to reconsider my application but got only one reply everytime -
"we regret to inform you that we are unable to issue a credit card at this time basis our internal risk criteria.You can re-apply after 6 month with updated financial information at a later date, as per our guidelines."

I mailed on these - escalations@bobfinancial.com
crm@bobfinancial.com
acquisition@bobfinancial.com
I did similar. Asked them to reconsider and sent proof as well. But no use.
They said due to negative field review rejected. Apply after 6 months.

Same is the case with my BOB premier credit card application. i have sent mail on mail for reconsideration of my application, i also asked the reason for rejection, but the same reply. After long conversations they replied and told me that i am currently holding One card issued by BOB Financial and hence they are unable to issue 2nd card.

Attachments

• image_picker775761035617213588.jpg
    image_picker775761035617213588.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 26
Same is the case with my BOB premier credit card application. i have sent mail on mail for reconsideration of my application, i also asked the reason for rejection, but the same reply. After long conversations they replied and told me that i am currently holding One card issued by BOB Financial and hence they are unable to issue 2nd card.
Oh. I dont have any card from BOB. TechnoFino has 5 cards from BOB.

Oh. I dont have any card from BOB. TechnoFino has 5 cards from BOB.
Technically One card is not issued by BOB. it is issued and managed by FPL technologies.
As FPL technologies cannot issue credit, BOB, Federal Bank and other financial institutions are their banking partners.

Back