• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Getting BOB Snapdeal on basis of existing Premier

pjain2712

TF Premier
Hello guys, how can I get BOB Snapdeal card on basis of my existing BOB Premier card (using from last one year & couple of months back converted from Visa to Rupay) ?

I understand that I have to check for additional card offer in Bob cards app/website but currently it says no offer exists.

Can I apply as new application? Or any other way to get BOB Snapdeal? Please suggest.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Hello guys, how can I get BOB Snapdeal card on basis of my existing BOB Premier card (using from last one year & couple of months back converted from Visa to Rupay) ?

I understand that I have to check for additional card offer in Bob cards app/website but currently it says no offer exists.

Can I apply as new application? Or any other way to get BOB Snapdeal? Please suggest.
If you will apply online, they will reject for sure.
You can try offline.
Or wait for pre approved offer in net Banking

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer

Second card online Apply nhi hoga.

Offline, I do not know.

Better to wait for Pre-approved Card offer in netbanking.

Just FYI, BOB Snapdeal is a chargeable card not LTF.

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
I already have BOB Premier Rupay and Snapdeal, but the bank is still sending BOB HPCL card notifications on WhatsApp as 2nd card, and the card option is displayed in BOB Netbanking.

IMG_20230720_121348.jpg

Iamgora

TF Select
I am using BOB Premier card for 3/4 months and have a limit of 1L. Now I am curious when can I get the Offer for applying for a second credit card. I wanted to have the BOB snap deal card.

armat

TF Premier

If we get additional card offer, will that be lifetime free?