• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Giftedge APay stock issue? - Temporary 250 APay is Only Avaialble

uchitshah

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello Frnds,

So I have Axis Magnus 4 Burgundy CC.
This people, just to make people avoid buying Amazon Pay Gift card from Edgerewrds website
For 2x points.

They have made only 250rs voucher available to purchase.

Means, How much down market can Axis Go.
It has just lost all its normal sense also.

What a pathetic way to buy voucher now
Earlier I used to buy single 10k voucher every month, now have to purchase 40 voucher of Rs 250 each.

Sorry, but if anyone want to curse them, how can we do it.

1000067044.webp

Where are the boron when we need them ? @HumorSimpson a nukular joke for you 😂
un clear to me ? Whats that ? sounded like the movie reference " I like the smell of n@p@lm in the morning".
Bored Bugs Bunny GIF by MOODMAN

Exactly ..
Check his other comments and post also in his profile history

Value edition 0
Chapri comments 💯
Atleast I am giving a valid suggestion than crying about how it's a banks fault and how "down market" they are for not letting me purchase gift cards from their portal which they have no obligation towards selling yet they are.

Atleast I am giving a valid suggestion than crying about how it's a banks fault and how "down market" they are for not letting me purchase gift cards from their portal which they have no obligation towards selling yet they are.
Right, they don't need to sell gift cards.
it's not their business

You think, your suggestion are valid, but they are not, I have found non of your post useful, why do you wanna just poke nose in all post and give stupid recommendation. Concentrate in what concern you and your cards

Last edited:
Back