• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Giftedge APay stock issue? - Temporary 250 APay is Only Avaialble

uchitshah

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hello Frnds,

So I have Axis Magnus 4 Burgundy CC.
This people, just to make people avoid buying Amazon Pay Gift card from Edgerewrds website
For 2x points.

They have made only 250rs voucher available to purchase.

Means, How much down market can Axis Go.
It has just lost all its normal sense also.

What a pathetic way to buy voucher now
Earlier I used to buy single 10k voucher every month, now have to purchase 40 voucher of Rs 250 each.

Sorry, but if anyone want to curse them, how can we do it.

1000067044.webp

Gyftr amex, They have made only 250rs voucher available to purchase.

Means, How much down market can Amex Go.

Earlier I used to buy single 10k voucher every month, now have to purchase 40 voucher of Rs 250 each.

/s

1723962698918.png

Just FYI Axis has 2k vouchers.

1723962800644.png

Gyftr amex, They have made only 250rs voucher available to purchase.

Means, How much down market can Amex Go.

/s

View attachment 65417

Just FYI Axis has 2k vouchers.

View attachment 65418
You are absolutely right!
Everybody is criticizing Axis because of the delay in points and everybody is trying to promote Amex to get the 8000 or 12000 points referral commission for making new members.

Amex will lose money in the first year by giving 12000 points referral commission & free first year membership.
But they will make a lot of money second year onwards, forever and ever.
This is their smart business strategy!

Last edited:
You are absolutely right!
Everybody is criticizing Axis because of the delay in points and everybody is trying to promote Amex to get the 8000 or 12000 points referral commission for making new members just like any MLM or Ponzi scheme
Correct. Amex is the lic of credit cards. Gets good pr only due to referral benefits. God bless those who get 3 amex and get into tri frakata. I have memed this few months ago

Correct. Amex is the lic of credit cards. Gets good pr only due to referral benefits. God bless those who get 3 amex and get into tri frakata. I have memed this few months ago

But if they are smart they will not pay the second year fees

Back