• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation Gold Collection - Changes in Voucher Denomination of existing Brands and addition of new e-Vouchers

BestBanker

TF Ace
Banker
  • No change in Taj voucher value
  • Reduced value by 1K for Amazon, Flipkart, Shoppers Stop, Myntra & Tanishq Diamond Jewelry voucher
  • New Introduction of Reliance Digital & Tata Cliq vouchers
The old vouchers values were available for redemption until 29 February, 2024
Vistara and Croma vouchers are currently not available in the Membership Rewards Catalogue.

Attachments

• MRCC.jpg
    MRCC.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 169

kushhh

TF Ace
Well said :)
At the same time MRCC is literally free at 1.5L spends. Its not a great product for the bank unless people revolve credit .
Had a question in mind from a very long time , how does amex treats people doing manufactured spends?

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
That’s difficult to deal with that’s why all the offers in the recent past. Amex share in India surely has dropped with arrival of upi. And difficult to climb back up near future at least not until upi offers stop.
If it was not for their corporate ops I wonder if they even would continue.
true need accept it :(

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
How to redeem gold catalogue? I'm unable to find it on the website. Please help
You need to select either MRCC or Gold card while redeeming.. not plat travel.. then these 18k / 24 k options will appear

Calm Radiance

TF Premier
I've 17,994 reward points only short of 6 more points, I did transaction yesterday itself reading the devaluation; I doubt I will complete 18k points today itself to redeem for Amazon voucher :-(

can anyone transfer 6 points to me :p

Last edited:

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
  • No change in Taj voucher value
  • Reduced value by 1K for Amazon, Flipkart, Shoppers Stop, Myntra & Tanishq Diamond Jewelry voucher
  • New Introduction of Reliance Digital & Tata Cliq vouchers
Vistara and Croma vouchers are currently not available in the Membership Rewards Catalogue.
@BestBanker , bro where did you get the below information

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
cool, thanks, will redeem 50% of my 2L points to apay voucher right away then, for 1L points, he saved me 5K approx, cool...
I saw this deval post 2 days back, but thought amex will be professional and will notify this change with effective date in future , so haven't redeemed so far

minhazuddin

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I've 17,994 reward points only short of 6 more points, I did transaction yesterday itself reading the devaluation; I doubt I will complete 18k points today itself to redeem for Amazon voucher :-(

can anyone transfer 6 points to me :p
Is it even possible to transfer points to someone else or was it a sarcasm?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Surprise and wait for the official communication.
Fine, no problem.. I can wait .. just wanted to know if I missed something..
He could have said the same thing in his post that wait for the detailed product feature changes until April 1

Last edited:

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Fine, no problem.. I can wait .. just wanted to know if I missed something..
He could have said the same thing in his post that wait for the product feature changes until April 1
Ha ha No he didn’t mention anything. He told something better features are coming up.