• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Golf Booking Process - HDFC

hemanthgkl1

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello All,

Does any one has any idea how can I book Golf Sessions using HDFC Infinia/DCB Card. Every time, I have to email or call support to get this booked or to get status also.

Want to know if there is any website, where I can book directly ?

GopalV

TF Select
VIP Lounge
You have to call them to book a golf game.You can try this number, 1800 210 8887 or 022 4232 0225.They will call you 48 hours prior to the game,whether it's confirmed or not.

Akinich

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello All,

Does any one has any idea how can I book Golf Sessions using HDFC Infinia/DCB Card. Every time, I have to email or call support to get this booked or to get status also.

Want to know if there is any website, where I can book directly ?
Hello

There is no website for you to book golf.
It's only through concierge services. Call or email, which ever works better for you.
You will get a confirmation from them and also you need to book 4 days in advance.

HDFC concierge
1800 118 887
022 42320266
Infinia.support@smartbuyoffers.co

The above mentioned contact details works for infinia credit card. Not sure about other cards.

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello

There is no website for you to book golf.
It's only through concierge services. Call or email, which ever works better for you.
You will get a confirmation from them and also you need to book 4 days in advance.
Write in detail might help for other in future