• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Gosats app - Free Credit Card to bank via UPI & Earn Credit Card Cashback

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Gosats app - Free Credit Card to bank via UPI and Earn Credit Card Cashback:

Arindam share this video -

Gosats app now enabled UPI QR scan & pay option -
Note - Credit card loading option is available everyday 9 am to 6 pm only.

New Users - load Rs100*5 times through UPI and Credit card option will enabled in your account.

Many other post available here on technofino about Gosats, read all details there.

Scan & pay option here -

Max you can pay Rs2000 every time (also pay to your bank UPI QR).

Update the app to get this option and if Scan & pay option is still not showing then wait 14-15 working days. Soon rollout to all users.

gosats.webp

First time try Rs100 -

gosats proof.webp

Max you can pay Rs2000 per transactions (also pay to your bank UPI QR) -

2k proof.webp

That's the reason I posted vkyc not possible for intro card now and then you posted 'nothing like that'.. I always post only after my personal experience.. and never post outdated info.. rest assured not here to start a virtual war.. peace
Lol how can I know if something changes. I can only tell about mine. You quoted my comment saying video kyc not possible for intro card (u didn't say like earlier it was possible, but not now), implying i didn't do kyc, but I did it. So i corrected u😂.

Last edited:
Lol how can I know if something changes. I can only tell about mine. You quoted my comment saying video kyc not possible for intro card, but I did. So i corrected u😂.
you corrected me? then vkyc for intro card should be possible now.. tell us how? outdated info with so much confidence and then argue for it..

Isn't the question about current period? Currently, not possible for intro card.. they disabled vkyc for intro card a month ago.. so, I corrected you..

you corrected me? then vkyc for intro card should be possible now.. tell us how? outdated info with so much confidence and then argue for it..

Isn't the question about current period? Currently, not possible for intro card.. they disabled vkyc for intro card a month ago.. so, I corrected you..
I don't know how u read it. For me, question was about me, when u quoted my specific comment. Re read the mail chain from where u quoted my comment 😅. There is no words like "now" or "earlier" for kyc. Only for money loading via cc, it is used.

I don't know how u read it. For me, question was about me, when u quoted my specific comment. Re read the mail chain from where u quoted my comment 😅. There is no words like "now" or "earlier" for kyc. Only for money loading via cc, it is used.
I am here not to do any virtual tu tu main main but look at your post.. attached screenshot.. on wednesday you said 'did kyc just now'.. that's the reason I quoted your post and said not possible and if possible then share with us also.. help us..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240922_114004_Chrome.webp
    Screenshot_20240922_114004_Chrome.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 14
Back