• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got federal signet for bank offers

cowcoconut

TF Premier
Hey
I noticed a lot of federal bank offers lately so I got signet which is currently LTF. I am already overloaded on CIBIL hits for a few months, so applied for this since they have an Experian hit.
Got the card in 10 days, now just need to visit a federal bank branch to register since I have INDmoney account 🥲

Didn’t get the option to choose card after inputting salary, but doesn’t matter since I just need it for bank offers.

Hey
I noticed a lot of federal bank offers lately so I got signet which is currently LTF. I am already overloaded on CIBIL hits for a few months, so applied for this since they have an Experian hit.
Got the card in 10 days, now just need to visit a federal bank branch to register since I have INDmoney account 🥲

Didn’t get the option to choose card after inputting salary, but doesn’t matter since I just need it for bank offers.
How do you identify if a CC application checks experian/cibil?

Also can you provide the link you used to fetch the cards you were eligible for.

Hey

Why you need to visit federal bank branch?
And which registration are you talking about?
Did they asked income documents while applying and any physical verification home or office?

How do you identify if a CC application checks experian/cibil?

Also can you provide the link you used to fetch the cards you were eligible for.
Just heard from other Technofino members that federal hits Experian. Most other banks hit CIBIL, HDFC hits both CIBIL and Equifax
Anyways if you can get an LTF card without a CIBIL hit it’s a no brainer to take it.

For the link just go to any federal credit card page and click apply. I didn’t have any option to select my card. But anyways you will most likely get this for bank offers only so any card is fine

Why you need to visit federal bank branch?
And which registration are you talking about?
Did they asked income documents while applying and any physical verification home or office?
For cc login if you have a bank account you need to enter debit card details
Since my bank account is just an INDmoney account I don’t have a debit card
If you have no bank account you will get a credit card login option, but since I have this INDmoney account it’s not shown

They did home verification and asked for net banking income verification

For cc login if you have a bank account you need to enter debit card details
Since my bank account is just an INDmoney account I don’t have a debit card
If you have no bank account you will get a credit card login option, but since I have this INDmoney account it’s not shown

They did home verification and asked for net banking income verification
Net banking registration means bank statement?

Back