• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank RuPay Signet Credit Card

jetesh

TF Ace
The Federal Bank issues the Signet Credit Card on Visa as well as the RuPay network, both variants having almost the same features except International Lounge Access.

Rupay variant having 4 complimentary international lounge access every year.

I am planning an international trip with my family next month. And I need a credit card with an international lounge access feature. After some research and comparison with a few other cards, I shortlisted the Federal Bank Signet Credit Card, RuPay network variant.

Kindly tell me about the overall experience with this card and with the bank's CC offers.

MajesticUser

TF Buzz
You can after you get the card. At first, I called the customer care and they said it's not possible. Then, I emailed them with mentioning about the RBI guideline with attaching the doc for it. Within few days, I got the call that they are processing the network conversion request for the card.
Could you help me with the mail you sent , im at the same situation as you were

Could you help me with the mail you sent , im at the same situation as you were
First send them email, requesting for network conversion. If they deny, then tell them about the rbi mandate. I have attached the doc, so you can read. Attach this in the email.

Attachments

• DRAFTCIRCULARDEBITCREDITPREPAIDCARDS1F22D73A6EB24CF9B9C83B04016803E5 (1).PDF
    286.7 KB · Views: 7