• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Federal Bank RuPay Signet Credit Card

jetesh

TF Ace
The Federal Bank issues the Signet Credit Card on Visa as well as the RuPay network, both variants having almost the same features except International Lounge Access.

Rupay variant having 4 complimentary international lounge access every year.

I am planning an international trip with my family next month. And I need a credit card with an international lounge access feature. After some research and comparison with a few other cards, I shortlisted the Federal Bank Signet Credit Card, RuPay network variant.

Kindly tell me about the overall experience with this card and with the bank's CC offers.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
The Federal Bank issues the Signet Credit Card on Visa as well as the RuPay network, both variants having almost the same features except International Lounge Access.

I am planning an international trip with my family next month. And I need a credit card with an international lounge access feature. After some research and comparison with a few other cards, I shortlisted the Federal Bank Signet Credit Card, RuPay network variant.

Kindly tell me about the overall experience with this card and with the bank's CC offers.
I don't think you can use those 4 access at once. It will be like 1 for you then additional guests will be chargeable.
Or unless you have other cards to swipe and use for lounge access.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
I already have 2 cards with international lounge access. I need 1 more. That's why I am looking for this card.
Then you can look at this card. Fedup bank has tie up with LoungeKey so you need to check which lounges use lounge Key (I have experience some only use PP and not LK, so check that first).
Also, they work on reversal system. They will charge full 35 USD to your card and then reverse it later. I am still waiting for my reversal on the usage last week.

jetesh

TF Ace
Then you can look at this card. Fedup bank has tie up with LoungeKey so you need to check which lounges use lounge Key (I have experience some only use PP and not LK, so check that first).
Also, they work on reversal system. They will charge full 35 USD to your card and then reverse it later. I am still waiting for my reversal on the usage last week.
Ok thanks and your card variant ???

D₹V

TF Prestige

Hahahah.

You can't select card variant in federal bank application.

They'll offer any card as per eligibility & limit approved!

Can we request them to change the variant after we get the card or they don't even consider the request
You can after you get the card. At first, I called the customer care and they said it's not possible. Then, I emailed them with mentioning about the RBI guideline with attaching the doc for it. Within few days, I got the call that they are processing the network conversion request for the card.

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Let us know if you get if refunded.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Let us know if you get if refunded.
It's still pending. In fact, the transaction didn't add in the bill also (it's a good thing by Fed bank).
The txn was around first week of Nov. Then the bill generation happened and till now, that txn is pending confirmation. So, it's not like I have to pay the lounge fees in the bill and then later adjust it. So, that's a good thing.