• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

GOT HSBC Live+ Card recently, wanted to apply for Add ON card but have some queries ?

Credit raja

TF Select
1. Is HSBC add ON card attracts saparate annual fee/Joining?
2. IS HSBC Cashback cap of Rs.1000/Month is aggreagate or saparate for Main and Add ON card?
3.Card Offers on Amazon/Flipkart applies offers to both cards as individual or it count only for main card?

1. Is HSBC add ON card attracts saparate annual fee/Joining?
2. IS HSBC Cashback cap of Rs.1000/Month is aggreagate or saparate for Main and Add ON card?
3.Card Offers on Amazon/Flipkart applies offers to both cards as individual or it count only for main card?
1. No additional fees
2. aggregate
3. can use both cards for instant discounts.

i had given details for add-on card during applying my primary card itself, but got no update on that n didn't recieve any addon with primary.
Do i have to apply separately again or its just delayed?

i had given details for add-on card during applying my primary card itself, but got no update on that n didn't recieve any addon with primary.
Do i have to apply separately again or its just delayed?
You have to massage (SMS from Primery Mobile number) "ADD" to their HSBC special number (You will receive SMS for the same)

Does HSBC issue Add-on card with different card number or is it same as Primary?
Asking to avail merchant discount offers applicable for HSBC cards.

1. No additional fees
2. aggregate
3. can use both cards for instant discounts.
I don't think this is correct information, i just had a call with HSBC customer care and they told that the cashback will be separate for add on card. Meaning cashback of 1000 cap on primary will not be counted as cashback on add on card. Could you please confirm where you got the details on aggregate cashback capping?

I don't think this is correct information, i just had a call with HSBC customer care and they told that the cashback will be separate for add on card. Meaning cashback of 1000 cap on primary will not be counted as cashback on add on card. Could you please confirm where you got the details on aggregate cashback capping?
The agents are telling that the cashback ceiling is different for primary and add on. But, it is not true.

If that was true, everyone would have taken 4 addon cards, which doesn't work..

but i guess the welcome benefit of 1000 for 20k spends are separate for add on card holders according to t and c . so u basically get 5% for spends upto 20k in first month only for a free card.

While applying for add-on card on call with HSBC CC guy, I was told that add-on card holder has separate 1 Airport lounge access per quarter. Is it true ?
Joining fees won't be charged for add on card. But annual fees will be charged. I read through the terms and conditions. Addon card will not have any airport benefits.

Joining fees won't be charged for add on card. But annual fees will be charged. I read through the terms and conditions. Addon card will not have any airport benefits.
Annual fees on add-on card? That should be first of its kind I believe if that's so. I should have recorded history call while he was confirming free airport lounge access. Anyways that not my point for getting this card.

Annual fees on add-on card? That should be first of its kind I believe if that's so. I should have recorded history call while he was confirming free airport lounge access. Anyways that not my point for getting this card.
Yes that is correct. I had to read the line multiple times just to confirm I was sane. My suggestion is wait for your statement and there would be MITC attached. Read them.

Yes that is correct. I had to read the line multiple times just to confirm I was sane. My suggestion is wait for your statement and there would be MITC attached. Read them.
I just confirmed from the HSBC CC person that currently add-on card is not having any Joining or annual fees and no Airport Lounge access ( what VIBA BPO Person was claiming to have ). As per them its ongoing welcome offer and might change later.

I just confirmed from the HSBC CC person that currently add-on card is not having any Joining or annual fees and no Airport Lounge access ( what VIBA BPO Person was claiming to have ). As per them its ongoing welcome offer and might change later.
I wouldn't believe him buddy. Go through this.

Attachments

Back