• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got ICICI Rubyx Dual Card for NIL Charges

So 3 days back I got a SMS on my mobile saying I have a LE on my Amazon Pay ICICI Card from 5.1L to 6.1L.

I opened the app found the same to be true and took it, then I checked my other 2 ICICI Cards the Rupay Coral also had the same LE I took the same but my MMT Platinum didnt have it so I messaged ICICI on Twitter asking them to match the same.

Today I found a reply from ICICI to check in app last time when I requested them to match the limit I got in MMT and make it same for my Amazon Card they had called me and immediately made the same.

So this time I was surprised and opened the app but to my dismay I found that it was still not showing any LE offer. Before loggging out of the app I randomly checked whether I had any card upgrades since for the past few months I was shown paid MMT Signature and Man Utd CC paid. I was hoping atleast if I get MMT Signature LTF I can use it in my upcoming foreign trip. However I was shocked to see along with these 2 cards both paid I was shown Rubyx dual card with NIL joining and NIL annual fees. Immediately I applied for the same and got the message on screen that I will receive the physical card within a week and I can see the virtual card after 24hours.

So if anyone has received the LE offer in past week check and see if you are being shown this card as NIL charges

Edit: How to change this as thread accidentally posted it as question

Someone in ICICI seems to have a year-end goal to increase the market share. Whatever it is we are fine 😁

I got this LTF Rubyx Card when I checked the app for confirming the LE for my Amazon Pay CC. I had pinged them that time on Twitter/X saying I have not received the LE on my MMT Platinum and asking them to match the same limit.

Today they called and confirmed that the limit has been matched.

So in the time it took for them to match the Limit of Amazon Pay to MMT Platinum I received a LTF Rubyx Dual Upgrade and got it delivered also.

Absolute craziness
🤣🤣🤣🤣

im getting the rupay or the visa version LTF along with the dual cards, which one should i choose?

yeah so i am getting visa and rupay individually LTF and also MC+Amex LTF, im just wondering if i should go for Rupay or the MC+Amex
Your choice if you have different Rupay cards which give good cashback for UPI transaction then no use of Rupey and I already have many VISA however not many MC and no Amex

Its completely based on what suits you

Can you share offer screenshots?
its not a pre-approved offer, when i moved ahead on the apply page it shows there. i am fine with a cibil hit as of now so :D
Your choice if you have different Rupay cards which give good cashback for UPI transaction then no use of Rupey and I already have many VISA however not many MC and no Amex

yeah i think il go for the dual card as ive seen few amex network specific offers on zomato etc. thanks for the suggestion

It is not so straightforward a decision to dump the RuPay! -- Just three months back I had purchased a microwave oven using a 10% off offer on Flipkart specific to my ICICI RuPay CC (the offer was not valid on other networks)!

It is not so straightforward a decision to dump the RuPay! -- Just three months back I had purchased a microwave oven using a 10% off offer on Flipkart specific to my ICICI RuPay CC (the offer was not valid on other networks)!
I am not saying its straightforward I am saying it depends on user I already have a ICICI Coral Rupay so another Rupay ICICI wont be any benefit for me whereas I dont have any Amex card so couldnt make use of any Amex till now. So for me MC + Amex was useful

Thats why I mentioned its completely based on what suits you

Back