• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got ICICI Rubyx Dual Card for NIL Charges

So 3 days back I got a SMS on my mobile saying I have a LE on my Amazon Pay ICICI Card from 5.1L to 6.1L.

I opened the app found the same to be true and took it, then I checked my other 2 ICICI Cards the Rupay Coral also had the same LE I took the same but my MMT Platinum didnt have it so I messaged ICICI on Twitter asking them to match the same.

Today I found a reply from ICICI to check in app last time when I requested them to match the limit I got in MMT and make it same for my Amazon Card they had called me and immediately made the same.

So this time I was surprised and opened the app but to my dismay I found that it was still not showing any LE offer. Before loggging out of the app I randomly checked whether I had any card upgrades since for the past few months I was shown paid MMT Signature and Man Utd CC paid. I was hoping atleast if I get MMT Signature LTF I can use it in my upcoming foreign trip. However I was shocked to see along with these 2 cards both paid I was shown Rubyx dual card with NIL joining and NIL annual fees. Immediately I applied for the same and got the message on screen that I will receive the physical card within a week and I can see the virtual card after 24hours.

So if anyone has received the LE offer in past week check and see if you are being shown this card as NIL charges

Edit: How to change this as thread accidentally posted it as question

It is not so straightforward a decision to dump the RuPay! -- Just three months back I had purchased a microwave oven using a 10% off offer on Flipkart specific to my ICICI RuPay CC (the offer was not valid on other networks)!
Anyway thanks for saying this as people who would not be aware of specific ICICI Rupay offers can also take a wise decision now. I for one didnt know there was such a specific offer seen Yes Bank Rupay havent seen ICICI Rupay

So 3 days back I got a SMS on my mobile saying I have a LE on my Amazon Pay ICICI Card from 5.1L to 6.1L.

I opened the app found the same to be true and took it, then I checked my other 2 ICICI Cards the Rupay Coral also had the same LE I took the same but my MMT Platinum didnt have it so I messaged ICICI on Twitter asking them to match the same.

Today I found a reply from ICICI to check in app last time when I requested them to match the limit I got in MMT and make it same for my Amazon Card they had called me and immediately made the same.

So this time I was surprised and opened the app but to my dismay I found that it was still not showing any LE offer. Before loggging out of the app I randomly checked whether I had any card upgrades since for the past few months I was shown paid MMT Signature and Man Utd CC paid. I was hoping atleast if I get MMT Signature LTF I can use it in my upcoming foreign trip. However I was shocked to see along with these 2 cards both paid I was shown Rubyx dual card with NIL joining and NIL annual fees. Immediately I applied for the same and got the message on screen that I will receive the physical card within a week and I can see the virtual card after 24hours.

So if anyone has received the LE offer in past week check and see if you are being shown this card as NIL charges

Edit: How to change this as thread accidentally posted it as question
Getting same offer but a question does the amazon or the coral rupay get cancelled or these new cards show up additionally?

Getting same offer but a question does the amazon or the coral rupay get cancelled or these new cards show up additionally?
All cards will continue as well as new also.
You can get unlimited card in ICICI Bank without closing the previous ones.

Last edited:
I got my Rubyx Dual for LTF similarly in end of May. Now they are already offering Sapphiro but its not LTF , so waiting. Hopefully will get it LTF one day.

All cards will continue as well as new also.
You can get unlimited card in ICICI Bank without closing the previous ones.
Like @Ak Singh mentioned it will also continue the bonus is for ICICI sales you will have more number of cards and no harm since they are LTF

Back