• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got Infinia invite, but online application gets stuck

bulldozer

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have been offered FYF Infinia Metal. I get this option if I go to offers after logging in to my bank account or using other means of HDFC card application online.
This is the flow;
Enter Mobile number + DOB
I am offered Infinia
I select that and click proceed
It takes address and employment details
asks me to log in using either debit card or my customer id I have tried both and once I provide these details, the process is stuck. The next page never loads nor any status message comes up. This has been going on for the last 3 days. Tried from Mobile, laptop browsers, and also the Android app.

Today I get a call from customer care asking me why I did not proceed. I told them the issue and he asked me to do it then under his guidance but the story is the same. He has asked me to visit any nearby branch to make the application.
I might do it this week. But any idea why this may be happening?

Meanwhile in between, yesterday Infinia had gone off the list of cards under offer and was replaced by Swiggy. But I did not apply for that. later Infinia came back.
Also tried contacting the RM by giving miss call to the number HDFC has provided. Received an SMS saying RM will call but it has not yet happened

Joining fees is huge, never used a card with fees above 1.5k will still think about it. Spends are not big although i have spent around 1.5 lacs plus on HDFC card this year. Never spent that much previously. CL is 8.19 lacs.
Thanks for the reply. Yes I understand the dilemma. But one good thing is you get same number of points on paying joining fees (GST is extra) and can be used for Tanishq / Apple and flights at 1:1.

Thanks for the reply. Yes I understand the dilemma. But one good thing is you get same number of points on paying joining fees (GST is extra) and can be used for Tanishq / Apple and flights at 1:1.
Is it same for paying renewal fees? Currently the card is offered FYF so joining fees would be nil. Here is the comparison show between two card during upgrade. I know the benefits are more compared to what is shown in upgrade page.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-27-12-06-37-39_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-27-12-06-37-39_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 50
Is it same for paying renewal fees? Currently the card is offered FYF so joining fees would be nil. Here is the comparison show between two card during upgrade. I know the benefits are more compared to what is shown in upgrade page.
Oh nice. I think it is good option definitely if FYF
Yes the comparison isn’t giving complete picture. For one, it isn’t taking about accelerated rewards

Back