• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got my Amex playing cards today

Thanks for the tip. My G 🤝

Actually i tried same with axis....they told me i had to wait for card delivery.....so i thought all banks do the same.... that's why i didn't call amex CC earlier.
But now i know ....only axis do this and don't provide information before delivery of card.
Same experience here as well. Congrats on your new card. I was trying to see if the IVR gave me the info. But, the customer service exec gave the details instead. It seems the Amex service experience should be a notch above 🙂

Last edited:
Same experience here as well. Congrats on your new card. I was trying to see if the IVR gave me the info. But, the customer service exec gave the details instead. It seems the Amex service experience should be a notch above 🙂
Oh for sure brother....i have no doubt in this.
Heard from almost everyone... That amex service is just the very best among all Credit card providers.
Let's just hope they maintain the same customer service quality in future as well.

Anyone willing to sell their card set? I'm looking to gift it to someone who collects it.
Jokes aside I can sell, I am getting 8 sets shortly. Got my third Amex card on my sister's referral and referred my girlfriend for her first Amex. 2×4 =8. PM for price and delivery discussions. Also netting 20k MB points in the process 2k×2 + 8k*2 = 1.25 Marriot Night.

Oh for sure brother....i have no doubt in this.
Heard from almost everyone... That amex service is just the very best among all Credit card providers.
Let's just hope they maintain the same customer service quality in future as well.
I had applied through referral and received the card, and the letter was stating the usual joining and annual fees instead of referral program based fees. Called AMEX and was positively suprised that the IVRS was voice activated instead of keying in numbers. Got connected to a Customer Care representative immediately, and they clarified to ignore the letter and confirmed that mine was referral program based fees. The whole interaction was smooth and had a real positive experience than the usual 'wait in queue, you are XXX in queue, and then the representative putting us on hold multiple times' routine done by other services.

I had applied through referral and received the card, and the letter was stating the usual joining and annual fees instead of referral program based fees. Called AMEX and was positively suprised that the IVRS was voice activated instead of keying in numbers. Got connected to a Customer Care representative immediately, and they clarified to ignore the letter and confirmed that mine was referral program based fees. The whole interaction was smooth and had a real positive experience than the usual 'wait in queue, you are XXX in queue, and then the representative putting us on hold multiple times' routine done by other services.
Yes, Amex cs far better..
Don’t worry about annual fee letter, it is discounted fee that applies to you

Jokes aside I can sell, I am getting 8 sets shortly. Got my third Amex card on my sister's referral and referred my girlfriend for her first Amex. 2×4 =8. PM for price and delivery discussions. Also netting 20k MB points in the process 2k×2 + 8k*2 = 1.25 Marriot Night.
isn't it one set per customer....irrespective of number of referrals done!!
Not sure, perhaps read it somewhere!

Back