• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Got My Axis Magnus Card

realSP

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I got my Axis Magnus card yesterday. For last few months it was showing to upgrade to Magnus card. But i did upgrade three days back and my card number was generated instantly.
I like to know from Technofino members, what are the ways to achieve the 1L milestones?

I got my Axis Magnus card yesterday. For last few months it was showing to upgrade to Magnus card. But i did upgrade three days back and my card number was generated instantly.
I like to know from Technofino members, what are the ways to achieve the 1L milestones?
Depends on how you spends.

Use gyftr portal- gives accelerated rewards points.

Most useful vouchers are Amazon Pay, Amazon shopping vouchers, Swiggy, Zomato, Flipkart, Apollo pharmacy, Tata clique.

Amazon pay (3x rewards)- you can pay all utilities,recharge phones, etc

Amazon shopping vouchers ( 5X rewards)- For general shopping on Amazon website. Also you can buy Bigbasket vouchers.

Depends on how you spends.

Use gyftr portal- gives accelerated rewards points.

Most useful vouchers are Amazon Pay, Amazon shopping vouchers, Swiggy, Zomato, Flipkart, Apollo pharmacy, Tata clique.

Amazon pay (3x rewards)- you can pay all utilities,recharge phones, etc

Amazon shopping vouchers ( 5X rewards)- For general shopping on Amazon website. Also you can buy Bigbasket vouchers.
Thanks for the info.
If i pay Insurance payment thru Amazon pay , still i will get 3x rewards?

Major thing is where are we going to use Tatacliq voucher of 10k now that gold coins are not allowed..? Silver is inflated by 1k so not really a good option.. Just wanted to check if you have given any thoughts to it. My Magnus is in process too..

Spends to avoid( not counted in milestone)

Direct wallet loads
Rent payment( workaround possible,multiple threads in TF community avaialble)

List is long, but it will give you a general idea.

Last edited:
Back