• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got my dream card today, Axis ACE.

Patil007

TF Legend
:love:

I am very happy today, As I got my dream card, Axis ACE.

I am normal spender, so I never dreamt for super premium cards, ACE was my dream card and got it today. All thanks to this wonderful @TechnoFino community 💕.
My other spend is more and Ace is perfect for that, also Utility bill payment is add on to that.

I am using GPay since very long but never got ACE banner or maybe it was there but I was not aware about credit card much before this community exist. but by reading ACE threads in this community, I come to know that we can apply from family members account as well.

My brother use only one UPI app i.e. GPay for all spend including utility bill payment. I checked his GPay and banner was there and applied from his account (His mobile number, email + my PAN card) and done. Instantly video Kyc done and on 7th day, I got card (y):)

Note one thing, if you have multiple Axis cards, number and email id will be changed for all cards. So each time for transaction, you need to depend on that number holder for OTP.

I had MyZone that time, so ACE and MyZone card number was my brother's number till I got ACE card physically at home.

We can bear that little discomfort for 10 days.
that means we can change it later when it is delivered.
right?

That I know and for this reason Axis had stopped giving out ACE invites to iOS users
My Ace card was applied using my dad's phone which is running iOS. He had the offer from months and I was sceptical of using it because of previous rejection history. But thankfully they approved my application and got a decent limit as well.

My Ace card was applied using my dad's phone which is running iOS. He had the offer from months and I was sceptical of using it because of previous rejection history. But thankfully they approved my application and got a decent limit as well.
From my personal experience I have a conclusion that as long as you have one Axis credit card and you are applying for a new one after 90 days of getting the first card, your chances of approval is very high!

I think I am more luckier as I couldn't be a member of prestigious 15k club 😂
You missed out on a lot man. The club members had exclusive perks like not asking the card back from shopkeepers, using it to clean dirt in between tight spaces and constantly asking Axis to increase limit. It was a wonderful experience which I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Back