• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got my dream card today, Axis ACE.

Patil007

TF Legend
:love:

I am very happy today, As I got my dream card, Axis ACE.

I am normal spender, so I never dreamt for super premium cards, ACE was my dream card and got it today. All thanks to this wonderful @TechnoFino community đź’•.
My other spend is more and Ace is perfect for that, also Utility bill payment is add on to that.

I am using GPay since very long but never got ACE banner or maybe it was there but I was not aware about credit card much before this community exist. but by reading ACE threads in this community, I come to know that we can apply from family members account as well.

My brother use only one UPI app i.e. GPay for all spend including utility bill payment. I checked his GPay and banner was there and applied from his account (His mobile number, email + my PAN card) and done. Instantly video Kyc done and on 7th day, I got card (y):)

Conflicting answers I'm conducted.

Above 20k you're saying ace but in brackets you're saying 10k ace and 30k premium?
Take an example you have Premium of Amount Rs. 30,000:
Break it into 20k+10k- Purchase 10k AGC using ACE (2%), rest 20k pay directly Using Millenia (5%)
or
Purchase 20k AGC using Millenia (5%), rest 10k pay directly using ACE(2%).

Just to churn max out from your cards.

Take an example you have Premium of Amount Rs. 30,000:
Break it into 20k+10k- Purchase 10k AGC using ACE (2%), rest 20k pay directly Using Millenia (5%)
or
Purchase 20k AGC using Millenia (5%), rest 10k pay directly using ACE(2%).

Just to churn max out from your cards.
Buying amazon gift card directly from amazon with amazon icici card also gives you 2% btw.

Also suppose is there a limit to AGC using smart buy?

Can I pay 20k using millenia on amazon and buy 20 more using smart buy AGC vouchers which give 5% and load it on amazon?

I have 3 LIC of 93k total. It's best to do 20k with HDFC and the rest ACE card? Does amazon pay icici have 2% for paying LIC through amazon?

Buying amazon gift card directly from amazon with amazon icici card also gives you 2% btw.

Also suppose is there a limit to AGC using smart buy?

Can I pay 20k using millenia on amazon and buy 20 more using smart buy AGC vouchers which give 5% and load it on amazon?

I have 3 LIC of 93k total. It's best to do 20k with HDFC and the rest ACE card? Does amazon pay icici have 2% for paying LIC through amazon?
Yes.. ACE gives 2% on AGC from Amazon, but have a limit of â‚ą30,000(30days), â‚ą40,000(60days) & â‚ą50,000(in 90 days) fron Amazon.

Yes, Smart Buy also has limit (don't know 5k or something, I may be wrong)

Yes, but you have to see the limit of AGC purchase from smart buy, moreover, smart buy charges 1.25% around for AGC.

AMAZON PAY ICICI gives straight 2%, no hassle.
Yes 20k with Millennia+ rest with ACE

Yes.. ACE gives 2% on AGC from Amazon, but have a limit of â‚ą30,000(30days), â‚ą40,000(60days) & â‚ą50,000(in 90 days) fron Amazon.

Yes, Smart Buy also has limit (don't know 5k or something, I may be wrong)

Yes, but you have to see the limit of AGC purchase from smart buy, moreover, smart buy charges 1.25% around for AGC.

AMAZON PAY ICICI gives straight 2%, no hassle.
Yes 20k with Millennia+ rest with ACE
I have 1L+ premium to pay.

Can I use Amazon Pay ICICI directly to get 2% CB or must I buy a bunch of AGC first to get 2% CB.

Use sbi cashback if you have. Purchase amazon voucher from yono gyftr 20k per mobile number using different mobile numbers on different days

Use sbi cashback if you have. Purchase amazon voucher from yono gyftr 20k per mobile number using different mobile numbers on different days
I don't know why always my SBI Card gets blocked when I do on Gyftr, even tried once- got blocked- unblocked using IVR- again tried - again blocked- again got unblocked.
I left using Gyftr.

Back