• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got my dream card today, Axis ACE.

Patil007

TF Legend
:love:

I am very happy today, As I got my dream card, Axis ACE.

I am normal spender, so I never dreamt for super premium cards, ACE was my dream card and got it today. All thanks to this wonderful @TechnoFino community đź’•.
My other spend is more and Ace is perfect for that, also Utility bill payment is add on to that.

I am using GPay since very long but never got ACE banner or maybe it was there but I was not aware about credit card much before this community exist. but by reading ACE threads in this community, I come to know that we can apply from family members account as well.

My brother use only one UPI app i.e. GPay for all spend including utility bill payment. I checked his GPay and banner was there and applied from his account (His mobile number, email + my PAN card) and done. Instantly video Kyc done and on 7th day, I got card (y):)

I don't know why always my SBI Card gets blocked when I do on Gyftr, even tried once- got blocked- unblocked using IVR- again tried - again blocked- again got unblocked.
I left using Gyftr.
Same happend with me. After Unblock , Try next day or after few Hours.

When I did First txn Card Blocked back to back three times. 4th time after few Hours txn gets successful and after that I never faced Card Blocking in YONO GYFTR

Does smart buy have a cap? Can't I buy multiple. amazon 10000 voucher for 9500?
Smartbuy has some convience fee on Apay GV.
Better to use other sites like Woohoo, etc.

You can also buy Apay Voucher upto 10k from this website
https://www.credencerewards.com/

They are the official partner of Axis Bank, which I got to know today.
I had received a targetted offer for spending some amount on Myzone Credit Card and then they sent me this voucher on fulfillment
1679128788941.png

I applied for ACE before 2 months, it was declined as I am already having 3 cc of Axis bank. I closed Select card, still I am not getting banner to apply a fresh card, the banner is there, but when i open that, it says, your application is pending with the bank. How to bring this thing into the notice of googlePay that this card has been declined months before and enable me to apply for this card again?

I applied for ACE before 2 months, it was declined as I am already having 3 cc of Axis bank. I closed Select card, still I am not getting banner to apply a fresh card, the banner is there, but when i open that, it says, your application is pending with the bank. How to bring this thing into the notice of googlePay that this card has been declined months before and enable me to apply for this card again?
After select closure some 90 days window there in axis
When did u closed?

Back