• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got my dream card today, Axis ACE.

Patil007

TF Ace
:love:

I am very happy today, As I got my dream card, Axis ACE.

I am normal spender, so I never dreamt for super premium cards, ACE was my dream card and got it today. All thanks to this wonderful @TechnoFino community 💕.
My other spend is more and Ace is perfect for that, also Utility bill payment is add on to that.

I am using GPay since very long but never got ACE banner or maybe it was there but I was not aware about credit card much before this community exist. but by reading ACE threads in this community, I come to know that we can apply from family members account as well.

My brother use only one UPI app i.e. GPay for all spend including utility bill payment. I checked his GPay and banner was there and applied from his account (His mobile number, email + my PAN card) and done. Instantly video Kyc done and on 7th day, I got card (y):)

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I am getting an option to apply axis aritel on my secondary number, if my card get approved on my secondary number, my question is

1) can i add my airtel axis cc on my primary number in Airtel app?
2) can i recharge my family members airtel sims? (3 numbers every month) @pprakash11
1. yes, you can add it while doing payments of utility bills/recharges.
2. Yes. Upto ₹1200 recharge you will get 25%

falcon007

TF Premier
Did you reach out to Axis support? Didn't you escalate?
I had reached Axis Support like a month back, I was told that it will 45 days to credit Scratch Card to GPay Account after first transaction on this card.

Today I reached Axis Support again, he told that it will 45 days after first 3 transactions of Rs. 500 or more. So, I guess, I have to wait for few more days.

The actual offer as per Axis Support, to get Rs. 500 is, first 3 transactions of Rs. 500 each to be done in 30 days of Card issuance and the reward will be given 45 days after the 3rd transaction of Rs. 500.

prc1990

TF Legend
I had reached Axis Support like a month back, I was told that it will 45 days to credit Scratch Card to GPay Account after first transaction on this card.

Today I reached Axis Support again, he told that it will 45 days after first 3 transactions of Rs. 500 or more. So, I guess, I have to wait for few more days.

The actual offer as per Axis Support, to get Rs. 500 is, first 3 transactions of Rs. 500 each to be done in 30 days of Card issuance and the reward will be given 45 days after the 3rd transaction of Rs. 500.
Wallet load also should count right?