• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got my dream card today, Axis ACE.

Patil007

TF Ace
:love:

I am very happy today, As I got my dream card, Axis ACE.

I am normal spender, so I never dreamt for super premium cards, ACE was my dream card and got it today. All thanks to this wonderful @TechnoFino community 💕.
My other spend is more and Ace is perfect for that, also Utility bill payment is add on to that.

I am using GPay since very long but never got ACE banner or maybe it was there but I was not aware about credit card much before this community exist. but by reading ACE threads in this community, I come to know that we can apply from family members account as well.

My brother use only one UPI app i.e. GPay for all spend including utility bill payment. I checked his GPay and banner was there and applied from his account (His mobile number, email + my PAN card) and done. Instantly video Kyc done and on 7th day, I got card (y):)

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes that's what happened with me too.
@prc1990 - try again after you start the card. It's weird - some OTPs on the other number, while others on the main.

@Wealth is my birth right! Good observation - and this can be a possibility.
I've gotten offer on my number with no credit cards.
It might be so that axis is aiming at all low spenders and avoiding multiple cc holders (banks pyaar se call them "gamers" in the data science team) - essentially people who extract max rewards and close/not use cards after.
Lol so we r caught by axis AI that’s why no ace to us

coseee

TF Buzz
Anyone who has applied for Axis Ace, how much time does it take to approve after this page?

Attachments

• image_picker6365311343051331395.jpg
    image_picker6365311343051331395.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 40

Kamal

TF Premier
TF Family
Sr Moderator
I have applied from someone's number and the card has been approved I have also received the physical card.
I can see an offer of 500 coupon but in Gpay it still shows the application is in progress. I was planning to contact Gpay support to update the correct status. Is there any other way to update the Gpay card status so that I can receive the Scratch card?

CreditFreak

TF Buzz
I got my ACE credit card last week. I never used Gpay to pay bills. But I have axis saving account ( 1 year old). I got MyZone credit card offer couple of weeks back in SMS. I followed the link there were many card listed. One of them of ACE credit card. I got instant approval and it showed me the credit limit instantly. Physical card delivery got delayed a little bit. But the most unfortunate thing is, when I tried to recharge BSNL it did not work (my family has 2 BSNL sims, and other sims are JIO, I buy value pack). WBSEDCL electricity bill payment did not work. I took this card to pay bills payment and now this happened. LOL
So, check before you apply for this card.

coseee

TF Buzz
I already have an Axis MyZone from September, 2022. I applied for Ace from my friends' Gpay Offer and VKYC done on 24th April. Today I received an SMS that my phone number is changed to my friends' phone number. Is this an indication that the card is approved?

coseee

TF Buzz
Partyyy bhaiii partyyyy🎉🥳, damn this card tested my patience. Travelled 8 km to my friends' house just for the vkyc on a Monday. Chalo mehnat kaam aai. 2 years back when I was an undergrad student and used to solely use GPay, yeh offer dekh ke isko ignore maarta tha. Then the offer never came back to me. How the turntables lmao.

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
Partyyy bhaiii partyyyy🎉🥳, damn this card tested my patience. Travelled 8 km to my friends' house just for the vkyc on a Monday. Chalo mehnat kaam aai. 2 years back when I was an undergrad student and used to solely use GPay, yeh offer dekh ke isko ignore maarta tha. Then the offer never came back to me. How the turntables lmao.
ACE ki tadap hi aisi hai, Maine haar man ke Airtel apply kar diya.
Now I wish bank shouldn't send invite in my Gpay...

aashuuuu

TF Premier
I already have an Axis MyZone from September, 2022. I applied for Ace from my friends' Gpay Offer and VKYC done on 24th April. Today I received an SMS that my phone number is changed to my friends' phone number. Is this an indication that the card is approved?
Only Vkyc was done?
Any bank agent came for physical verification?

abhi321984

TF Buzz
Applied for Axis ACE CC on my Wife's GPay few days ago. Process was smooth and Card got Approved quickly. The Card got delivered today but Limit received is just 15k, which is pathetic. Who gives 15k CL nowadays? Any chances of getting the CL increased via CC? If it matters, this is the 1st AXIS CC my Wife owns. I have the Airtel Axis CC in my name.

dhiraz

TF Ace
Applied for Axis ACE CC on my Wife's GPay few days ago. Process was smooth and Card got Approved quickly. The Card got delivered today but Limit received is just 15k, which is pathetic. Who gives 15k CL nowadays? Any chances of getting the CL increased via CC? If it matters, this is the 1st AXIS CC my Wife owns. I have the Airtel Axis CC in my name.
How much days it takes?

I applied on 17th but no response.