• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got my dream card today, Axis ACE.

Patil007

TF Ace
:love:

I am very happy today, As I got my dream card, Axis ACE.

I am normal spender, so I never dreamt for super premium cards, ACE was my dream card and got it today. All thanks to this wonderful @TechnoFino community 💕.
My other spend is more and Ace is perfect for that, also Utility bill payment is add on to that.

I am using GPay since very long but never got ACE banner or maybe it was there but I was not aware about credit card much before this community exist. but by reading ACE threads in this community, I come to know that we can apply from family members account as well.

My brother use only one UPI app i.e. GPay for all spend including utility bill payment. I checked his GPay and banner was there and applied from his account (His mobile number, email + my PAN card) and done. Instantly video Kyc done and on 7th day, I got card (y):)

humptydumpty

TF Select
Recieved my ace card today well atleast im not in 15k club they gave me 70k limit which is okayish,can someone give me tips how to utilise this card properly i just got hyped and got the card

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Recieved my ace card today well atleast im not in 15k club they gave me 70k limit which is okayish,can someone give me tips how to utilise this card properly i just got hyped and got the card
In the first bill cycle itself, if possible spend 10k+, you will get reversal of ₹499+GST charges.

If you have bills upto ₹500 (then better to pay using Rupay Platinum DC on Friday on Amazon)
If bills are higher, use it to pay on Gpay.

Except insurance, wallet load, & rent almost everywhere you will get 2%.

By far the best card I have!

prc1990

TF Legend
In the first bill cycle itself, if possible spend 10k+, you will get reversal of ₹499+GST charges.

If you have bills upto ₹500 (then better to pay using Rupay Platinum DC on Friday on Amazon)
If bills are higher, use it to pay on Gpay.

Except insurance, wallet load, & rent almost everywhere you will get 2%.

By far the best card I have!
Joining fee plus GST got added on 24th Apr and it got reversed today i.e. on 3rd May.

First statement is yet to get generated 😕.

prc1990

TF Legend
- kahiye mai aapki kya sahayata kar sakti hun?
- Acha OTP nahi aa rhe? Mai aapko IVR pe bhej rhi hun aap wahan pe apna number daal dijiye woh apne aap system mai update hojaega.

Didi ghanta kuch nahi ho raha
I actually raised an issue with PNO for non-receipt of GPay cashback and not sure if that triggered that issue. Probably we need to update the mobile number again though in system new mobile number is showing up only, not sure if we can update with that same number again (false update).

coseee

TF Buzz
I don't mind the cashback, because the GPay application still shows under process in my friends phone but this OTP thing is bizzare. I think I'll visit the branch to get this sorted.