• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got my dream card today, Axis ACE.

Patil007

TF Legend
:love:

I am very happy today, As I got my dream card, Axis ACE.

I am normal spender, so I never dreamt for super premium cards, ACE was my dream card and got it today. All thanks to this wonderful @TechnoFino community 💕.
My other spend is more and Ace is perfect for that, also Utility bill payment is add on to that.

I am using GPay since very long but never got ACE banner or maybe it was there but I was not aware about credit card much before this community exist. but by reading ACE threads in this community, I come to know that we can apply from family members account as well.

My brother use only one UPI app i.e. GPay for all spend including utility bill payment. I checked his GPay and banner was there and applied from his account (His mobile number, email + my PAN card) and done. Instantly video Kyc done and on 7th day, I got card (y):)

I applied for ace 1.5 yrs ago directly through axis website but they declined although i had a good credit history and cibil score, now i again want to apply for ace card and right now have one axis card already, if i try again through axis website will i get ace card now or still have to wait for gpay invite..

I applied for ace 1.5 yrs ago directly through axis website but they declined although i had a good credit history and cibil score, now i again want to apply for ace card and right now have one axis card already, if i try again through axis website will i get ace card now or still have to wait for gpay invite..
Have to wait for invite.

In April-22, I directly applied for the card from Axis Branch. It got approved within a day and delivered in the next 2 days with a 3L limit.

2% on everything ?

Its higher than Millennia o_O

I think the only +ve side of Millennia is that it can be LTF while I dont think ACE would be LTF for anyone
Any suggestions on how to get Millenia LTF.
I have Moneyback+ with 3L limit and recently got upgrade offer to Millenia but it was chargeable after 1st year.

Requested grievance redressal for LTF but no response. Also, the Millenia offer is not showing anymore.

Any suggestions on how to get Millenia LTF.
I have Moneyback+ with 3L limit and recently got upgrade offer to Millenia but it was chargeable after 1st year.

Requested grievance redressal for LTF but no response. Also, the Millenia offer is not showing anymore.
How old is your HDFC card ??

1 way is to keep asking for LTF before the upgrade... but you need to build your case like that.. present other cards having higher limit in grievance, talk to RM/BM and keep asking for LTF offer..

Other way is to close current HDFC card and then apply with fresh application either via C2C.... Apply for LTF Regalia/DCP and you might get LTF Millennia due to their "internal policy"

How old is your HDFC card ??

1 way is to keep asking for LTF before the upgrade... but you need to build your case like that.. present other cards having higher limit in grievance, talk to RM/BM and keep asking for LTF offer..

Other way is to close current HDFC card and then apply with fresh application either via C2C.... Apply for LTF Regalia/DCP and you might get LTF Millennia due to their "internal policy"
Thanks for the suggestions.

I had written to hdfc cc support, they denied LTF.
Then i wrote to grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com. today they offered to upgrade to millenia LTF. :)

Will complete the process soon.

I wasn't planning to close the card since this is the only card I'm holding and it is listed in my credit report as 4 years old..

So I'd lose my oldest credit card if i closed.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I had written to hdfc cc support, they denied LTF.
Then i wrote to grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com. today they offered to upgrade to millenia LTF. :)

Will complete the process soon.

I wasn't planning to close the card since this is the only card I'm holding and it is listed in my credit report as 4 years old..

So I'd lose my oldest credit card if i closed.
Bro what you wrote in the message? Can you please tell? I'm asking them.but they're Denying.

true, that's why i'm fed up with it..shitty 0.33% reward rate :/
since you're not spending much on it, i believe you already hold other cards.
Why not close it and reapply after some time?
Coz its my oldest card. Plus LTF. And HDFC cards aren't worth putting so much efforts. So I'm just keeping it. Sent some emails to consider upgrade but always got rejection.

Did axis stop giving cashback for spends on other merchants through ola?
No...
You can get 4% cashback. But some tricks were there to get 4% cashback. Loading pencilton wallet through Ola money was one of them.
I used to load pencilton wallet through ola money/Ace card and paid insurance on Amazon app using pencilton card. So through this way I got 4% cashback on insurance payments

No...
You can get 4% cashback. But some tricks were there to get 4% cashback. Loading pencilton wallet through Ola money was one of them.
I used to load pencilton wallet through ola money/Ace card and paid insurance on Amazon app using pencilton card. So through this way I got 4% cashback on insurance payments
For insurance payment we can load amazon pay wallet through various offers and pay the insurance. It'll fetch almost 3-4% Cashback.

Coz its my oldest card. Plus LTF. And HDFC cards aren't worth putting so much efforts. So I'm just keeping it. Sent some emails to consider upgrade but always got rejection.
I am stuck at IOCL HDFC (LTF) with a shit limit, got in Feb 2022. is upgrade to millennia possible on this card ?

For upgrade, what is the process ?

Back