• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got my dream card today, Axis ACE.

Patil007

TF Legend
:love:

I am very happy today, As I got my dream card, Axis ACE.

I am normal spender, so I never dreamt for super premium cards, ACE was my dream card and got it today. All thanks to this wonderful @TechnoFino community đź’•.
My other spend is more and Ace is perfect for that, also Utility bill payment is add on to that.

I am using GPay since very long but never got ACE banner or maybe it was there but I was not aware about credit card much before this community exist. but by reading ACE threads in this community, I come to know that we can apply from family members account as well.

My brother use only one UPI app i.e. GPay for all spend including utility bill payment. I checked his GPay and banner was there and applied from his account (His mobile number, email + my PAN card) and done. Instantly video Kyc done and on 7th day, I got card (y):)

There are 2 types of banners showing in Gpay....My friend's Gpay app is showing get credit card...& mine is showing Gpay Exclusive under Manage your money menu....which one has more chances of approval?

So, airtel card application approved and surprisingly today we received 'PIN' instead of card first. So, if anyone knows about this process, could you share your experience?

Will I get card later (I never received PIN courier for any bank including previous Axis cards, this time not only received but that too within 3 days and without actual card or something went wrong somewhere?
Bro...what is meaning of your application is conditionally approved in Airtel?

How long it took that you get OTPs to new mobile number? We have updated in app, got confirmation but in netbanking and OTPs still going old number, I think some waiting duration is there to update in all channels, any idea?
Got the OTP as soon as I updated

The original number didn't even recieved a single OTP

As soon as the card started reflecting in the app I changed the details.

Got it as well after 15 days of patiently waiting. No relationship with them at all.
At the time of applying, my CIBIL had 13 enquiries and a score of 763. It's 14 enquiries now with score of 777. 4 Existing cards and 3 loans (1 already matured and to be closed soon)

:love:

I am very happy today, As I got my dream card, Axis ACE.

I am normal spender, so I never dreamt for super premium cards, ACE was my dream card and got it today. All thanks to this wonderful @TechnoFino community đź’•.
My other spend is more and Ace is perfect for that, also Utility bill payment is add on to that.

I am using GPay since very long but never got ACE banner or maybe it was there but I was not aware about credit card much before this community exist. but by reading ACE threads in this community, I come to know that we can apply from family members account as well.

My brother use only one UPI app i.e. GPay for all spend including utility bill payment. I checked his GPay and banner was there and applied from his account (His mobile number, email + my PAN card) and done. Instantly video Kyc done and on 7th day, I got card (y):)
Congratulations:)

Axis just gave me my old customer ID back with the card attached to it. So I don't need to create a new customer ID at all. Is this normal?

Background story: I opened my first bank account with Axis in 2013 and closed it in 2021 when they got greedy.

Back