• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got tricked by Amazon summer sale.

Ekavya

TF Premier
Before the summer sale I wanted to buy a smart phone with exchange offer and credit card discount. I was getting a exchange value of 9500 back then. But I I use the exchange offer I wasn't getting the credit card discount ( min purchase value required). So I waited for the summer sale. In the summer sale I got a exchange value of 6400 with 3k credit card discount. 😜😜😜. Well done Amazon. Nice marketting. Waste of 100₹ money and time .

tenor.gif

Before the summer sale I wanted to buy a smart phone with exchange offer and credit card discount. I was getting a exchange value of 9500 back then. But I I use the exchange offer I wasn't getting the credit card discount ( min purchase value required). So I waited for the summer sale. In the summer sale I got a exchange value of 6400 with 3k credit card discount. 😜😜😜. Well done Amazon. Nice marketting. Waste of 100₹ money and time .
Amazon or Flipkart they will always offer less exchange value irrespective of what they show up in their website.

Back