• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got very low limit and closed

yb24

TF Premier
I applied for hdfc credit card in Jan and i got 10k limit within a month of account opening but I closed the card with in a month because of very low limit and upgraded my account to hdfc max savings account with 0 amb and I also got the noc of card closure but it is showing in hdfc app and also unable to apply online.I can wait for pre-approved offer as I maintain 50k -1lac in the account guide me

I applied for hdfc credit card in Jan and i got 10k limit within a month of account opening but I closed the card with in a month because of very low limit and upgraded my account to hdfc max savings account with 0 amb and I also got the noc of card closure but it is showing in hdfc app and also unable to apply online.I can wait for pre-approved offer as I maintain 50k -1lac in the account guide me
You should have closed it atleast after 6 month.

I got moneyback (january 2024) with 1.3 lakhs limit and closed in the next month and now I am getting Millenia LTF offer. So, I guess it doesn't matter.

Back