• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Thoughts on closing Moneyback and Tata neu with low limit and no LTF upgrades

Buttman

TF Premier
So I have a Moneyback cc and a Tata neu plus cc with combined limit of 86k

I recently received an offer to upgrade to Millenia but it is FYF and not LTF

I mailed the grievance team and the case handler is very persistent in not providing me an upgrade to LTF Millenia due to internet criteria ( I don’t use Moneyback much cuz it’s a really bad card)

In my reply I have asked them to at least offer me a limit enchantment citing that my other cards have a much better limit and are ltf. I can provoke a statement for their reference if needed.
I have also threatened to close the card in case they cant offer me a limit enchantment or an LTF upgrade.

What are the chances that they will close the card? XD

Also in case the close the card, having another co branded card will have any impact on new application or would I need to close the Tata neu plus care as well before reapplying for Hdfc card again.

When can I re-apply for Hdfc cc in general after closure of existing ccs?

Most of my cards have a decent limit ( upwards of 300-400k) while Moneyback has a limit of 86k only.

Anyone has any experience with this?

As i mentioned earlier. Salary is less LE cannot be provided but i have good spends and i am holding other cards which has High limit. I asked them for c2c LE but no luck.
Bro I think your best choice will be closing all the HDFC cards and reapply after 3 to 6 month via C2C but as I read from members that it should be SBI/Axis cards for fast approval and limit should be atleast 1L. I don't have sbi and axis Flipkart card I have but limit is very low 35k. So I think I better apply now for SBI and use for 6month and than ask for LE on my SBI card and if I get till 1L I'll apply for Millenia card via C2C.

Bro I think your best choice will be closing all the HDFC cards and reapply after 3 to 6 month via C2C but as I read from members that it should be SBI/Axis cards for fast approval and limit should be atleast 1L. I don't have sbi and axis Flipkart card I have but limit is very low 35k. So I think I better apply now for SBI and use for 6month and than ask for LE on my SBI card and if I get till 1L I'll apply for Millenia card via C2C.
I already have sbi and axis with 222k and 180k limit respectively. C2C should be applied via branch? After closing the card?

My case was similar. Closed both Moneyback & Tata Neu Life time free cards.

I hold Axis atlas with almost 7 Lakhs limit. Not sure if I should try for C2C seeing the history of HDFC and the limit they provide.

I am currently waiting for the pre approved offers to pop up. #FingersCrossed

My case was similar. Closed both Moneyback & Tata Neu Life time free cards.

I hold Axis atlas with almost 7 Lakhs limit. Not sure if I should try for C2C seeing the history of HDFC and the limit they provide.

I am currently waiting for the pre approved offers to pop up. #FingersCrossed
Maintain high balance then

Back