• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Gpay Axis Ace Credit card offer of Rs.500 cashback not visible

zeenab

TF Buzz
Google pay has been rolling out offers to get the axis ace credit card on the application where customers are eligible for Rs.500 cashback. Does anybody know what are the steps to get that offer on the application? I dont know why i dont receive it now. Last year Jan or Feb I had received it once but didnt apply then. Now I want it but I am not getting it.

If you are eligible for the offer, only then you will see it. I can see the offer on my mom's phone. When I applied with the invite on my dad's phone it wasn't there. I applied for the card in Jan. I am seeing the 500 cashback offer on mom's phone since March.

Open gpay, scroll to the bottom, you will see "offers" section. Within there you will find the credit card option.
Check ss for more.
Also I'd suggest, do the "check cibil score" before you proceed Screenshot_20230412_140533_GPay.jpg

If you are eligible for the offer, only then you will see it. I can see the offer on my mom's phone. When I applied with the invite on my dad's phone it wasn't there. I applied for the card in Jan. I am seeing the 500 cashback offer on mom's phone since March.
Is there trick that you know of around how to get the offer activated? My credit score is good.
Open gpay, scroll to the bottom, you will see "offers" section. Within there you will find the credit card option.
Check ss for more.
Also I'd suggest, do the "check cibil score" before you proceedView attachment 14032
I'm not getting this option at all. I have 785+ credit score

Is there trick that you know of around how to get the offer activated? My credit score is good.

I'm not getting this option at all. I have 785+ credit score
No tricks. My mom hasn't made a single payment from her phone be it Google, BHIM, or Amazon Pay. She has the offer with 500 cashback.

I heavily use Google Pay for everything and I didn't even get the offer.

My dad also heavily uses Google Pay for everything. He had the offer on his account for a very long time. I finally decided to use his invite and apply a card giving my details. It got approved and at that time, I had the same credit score as yours.

I could not find 'Manage your money'. Nothing is available between 'Rewards, Offers ..' row and 'Check your CIBIL...' row in my Gpay page
No the credit card option will not be available in any of the sections mentioned.

It is always available as a separate option below the row for Offers, Rewards etc.

I got pre approved offer on axis bank, and in that I saw Axis Bank ace card, by the way I didn't got any offer from Google pay. I applied, and I got card, limit is shared with my existing axis my zone card

No tricks. My mom hasn't made a single payment from her phone be it Google, BHIM, or Amazon Pay. She has the offer with 500 cashback.

I heavily use Google Pay for everything and I didn't even get the offer.

My dad also heavily uses Google Pay for everything. He had the offer on his account for a very long time. I finally decided to use his invite and apply a card giving my details. It got approved and at that time, I had the same credit score as yours.
Is this a feasible option? Can I use somebody else's gpay account and apply using my details?

I would not recommend that.
Do you have a salary account @zeenab ?
If yes, try talking to your RM.
I contacted axis Bank team handling my company - they are offering me Magnus. But not LTF

Notification Aa Gya Axis Ace Card Ka 😍

Lakin Mere Mother Ke Account Mai Aaya Hai So What is The Verification Process?

Because She is Uncomfortable with Any Physical Verification & Video KYC

Kyuki Pichli Baar SBI SimplyClick Card Apply Kia Tha Dimaag Kharab Kar Dia Tha Un Logon Ne 2 3 Call Verification, Video KYC & Physical Verification So She Became Frustrated

What is The Axis Ace Verification Process Please Tell Me

She Has a 773 Cibil Score and HDFC MoneyBack+ Card with a 57k Limit and Recently Got Union Bank Rupay Card with 35k Limit But She Has Not Savings Account in Axis Bank

Please Reply Guys I Really Want that Axis Ace Card ❤️

WhatsApp Image 2023-04-13 at 8.46.05 PM.jpeg

Notification Aa Gya Axis Ace Card Ka 😍

Lakin Mere Mother Ke Account Mai Aaya Hai So What is The Verification Process?

Because She is Uncomfortable with Any Physical Verification & Video KYC

Kyuki Pichli Baar SBI SimplyClick Card Apply Kia Tha Dimaag Kharab Kar Dia Tha Un Logon Ne 2 3 Call Verification, Video KYC & Physical Verification So She Became Frustrated

What is The Axis Ace Verification Process Please Tell Me

She Has a 773 Cibil Score and HDFC MoneyBack+ Card with a 57k Limit and Recently Got Union Bank Rupay Card with 35k Limit But She Has Not Savings Account in Axis Bank

Please Reply Guys I Really Want that Axis Ace Card ❤️

View attachment 14191
As far as I know Axis doesn't do Video KYC, applied for 3 cards in Axis (including Ace). All KYC were physically done at home and not a single call/video KYC after that.

As far as I know Axis doesn't do Video KYC, applied for 3 cards in Axis (including Ace). All KYC were physically done at home and not a single call/video KYC after that.
What is the Axis Ace Card Apply Process?

Is there any Physical verification or they just doing paperless and instant card generation?

What is the Axis Ace Card Apply Process?

Is there any Physical verification or they just doing paperless and instant card generation?
I went directly to bank in August 2022, when Axis Ace applications were reopened after long time. They initially said card is closed not issued anymore blah blah blah. I just told them my salary and they immediately called an executive and said it's possible. Card got approved after few days.

Now I think they're more strict and are only accepting applications through GPay or preapproved offers

I went directly to bank in August 2022, when Axis Ace applications were reopened after long time. They initially said card is closed not issued anymore blah blah blah. I just told them my salary and they immediately called an executive and said it's possible. Card got approved after few days.

Now I think they're more strict and are only accepting applications through GPay or preapproved offers
I got this offer only in Google Pay

Back