• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Guidelines for updating cibil score if the late payment charges are reversed..

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
This will go off topic I will delete it, Can you please suggest best cards for grinding points, If i am capable of rotating money, till now I did Plat charge all milestone completed within 4-5 months used gold charge for nearly about 5-6 lakh (2 lakh because of festive offer but was not eligible as I did negligent mistake) mrcc for MR and used Magnus from july to now about 12 lakhs, these are the majors others are low. I just want profit or points out of this which I can cashout in Future. @DocFixIt @TechnoFino dada aap bhi online ho kuch advise dedo.
Kotak myntra has unlimited 1.25 on cashback..
Do less than 10 lakh 😂..

Sbi cashback card - Arindam is grinding and sharing with everyone

You can use every cashback card which gives5% cashback on apay voucher & sell them for 2% lesser

Pay via induslnd dc get 1-2k on 200k bill pay.

chiggybansal1

TF Select
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Kotak myntra has unlimited 1.25 on cashback..
Do less than 10 lakh 😂..

Sbi cashback card - Arindam is grinding and sharing with everyone

You can use every cashback card which gives5% cashback on apay voucher & sell them for 2% lesser

Pay via induslnd dc get 1-2k on 200k bill pay.
I already have 3 sbi cards that's the pain in the ass, so What I did is I asked retention team is either increase my limit of 1 Sbi card (i.e. 40k) otherwise I will close my card, and then after some months i will be able to do the same.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I already have 3 sbi cards that's the pain in the ass, so What I did is I asked retention team is either increase my limit of 1 Sbi card (i.e. 40k) otherwise I will close my card, and then after some months i will be able to do the same.
Sbi cashback is minting money .

1 late payment wont dent anything in long run to your mother profile..
Not worth the hassle

For Amex . since it was gold charge card and not Regular cc
Does minimum amount due thing applies @BestBanker

@S S V
I don't think gold charge has any minimum payment due thing. It's supposed to be paid in full for the continued use of your card. Amex charge cards do not support carry over balance you're gonna have to break the transactions to EMIs to break the total due up.