• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Guwahati to Meghalaya trip planning

m4b

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Been to one of the best veg restaurants, you can try Gopal Maharaj in Fancy Bazaar
And if you are a foodie, especially vegetarian, I can suggest a lot of good restaurants in Guwahati City.
Been to one of the best veg restaurants, you can try Gopal Maharaj in Fancy Bazaar.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Been to one of the best veg restaurants, you can try Gopal Maharaj in Fancy Bazaar

Been to one of the best veg restaurants, you can try Gopal Maharaj in Fancy Bazaar.
Any more good vegetarian restaurants to try out close by iskcon temple area??

m4b

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I don't remember much as I am a hardcore non-vegetarian and left in 2018. Saab kuch aas paas hai, hop on a bus and roam around.
PS: This year due to excessive heat waves anything can change.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I don't remember much as I am a hardcore non-vegetarian and left in 2018. Saab kuch aas paas hai, hop on a bus and roam around.
PS: This year due to excessive heat waves anything can change.
What about non veg restaurants??

m4b

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What about non veg restaurants??
Baas ek yaad hai: Mughal Garden best in class non veg food. I hope you are a bit secular :p IYKWIM
And for authentic pork I don't remember the name, will ask my friend. Baki Yellow Chilli for fine dining, Tera Maya for the best pub during my years.

jetesh

TF Ace

1. Khushboo Restaurant, Fancy Bazaar
2. Nandadulal Restaurant, Six Miles
3. Chai Time, Zoo Tinali
4. Bhartiya Jalpan, GS Road
5. JB's, GS Road

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Baas ek yaad hai: Mughal Garden best in class non veg food. I hope you are a bit secular :p IYKWIM
And for authentic pork I don't remember the name, will ask my friend. Baki Yellow Chilli for fine dining, Tera Maya for the best pub during my years.
1. Khushboo Restaurant, Fancy Bazaar
2. Nandadulal Restaurant, Six Miles
3. Chai Time, Zoo Tinali
4. Bhartiya Jalpan, GS Road
5. JSB, GS Road
Thanks guys … we eat mostly vegetarian as majority of us are vegetarians but good to know the other options as well..

Thanks

jetesh

TF Ace
So, what is the vegetarian list ?
Bro.... I recommend you see a restaurant menu. But as per my like, I think South Indian food is best here.

JB's and Khushboo are famous for their dosa.
Khushboo also for their pav bhaji.
Bhartiya Jalpan for sweets and chaats.
Chai Time for their ginger tea and sandwich.
Nandadulal for their north indian food.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Bro.... I recommend you see a restaurant menu. But as per my like, I think South Indian food is best here.

JB's and Khushboo are famous for their dosa.
Khushboo also for their pav bhaji.
Bhartiya Jalpan for sweets and chaats.
Chai Time for their ginger tea and sandwich.
Nandadulal for their north indian food.
Thanks for the last. We will try out atleast some

dipnish

TF Neo
I did Jun 24 to July 1 in 2022. Did this circuit sort of - Shillong, Cherrapunji, Dawki, Jowai, Shillong. Beautiful place. Taxi Booked through a reliable local taxi agency - 9615765231. Happy to help if there are questions.

Attachments

• 78D18C0C-41FD-4B3C-A6CB-DAD4C9B57CD2.jpeg
    78D18C0C-41FD-4B3C-A6CB-DAD4C9B57CD2.jpeg
    234.9 KB · Views: 4

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I did Jun 24 to July 1 in 2022. Did this circuit sort of - Shillong, Cherrapunji, Dawki, Jowai, Shillong. Beautiful place. Taxi Booked through a reliable local taxi agency - 9615765231. Happy to help if there are questions.
Thank you.. will ask for help if needed

jetesh

TF Ace
IMD Guwahati has issued forecast for Moderate Rain accompanied with gusty 40 to 50 KMPH over Bajali, Baksa, Barpeta, Biswanath, Bongaigaon, Chirang, Darrang, Dhubri, Goalpara, Golaghat, Hojai, Kamrup, Kamrup Metropolitan, Karbi Anglong and Marigaon in next 3 hours. Issued in Public Interest by ASDMA.

Last edited: