• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Has Airvistara been removed as a Transfer Partner?

AnkTechno

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

Just wanted to check if anyone has noticed this change in Transfer Partners for EdgeRewards.

I wanted to add some CV POINTS to my account but unable to find it as a partner in the AxisMobile app.

Any suggestions??

I understand Air Vistara. But don’t know much about Accor. Are there many hotels covered under Accor? And is this real that if we transfer say 10k points then we can book hotels worth 18k? (because some people were saying that it gives value back of 1.8 rs per point)
2500 ER gives 2000 accor which is valued at around INR 3600. So around INR 1.44 per point

Your screenshot is for BOM to DEL, instead of BOM to MAA

My earlier selected date was Aug 12. But look here, I'm getting nothing even for your July 18 dates! Does this have anything to do with my Base CV tier?

View attachment 19729
15k CV points is needed for Business Class which you might not be having in your account. Your screenshot shows the columns are not aligned perfectly. Try to reduce zoom to 80-90% or use another browser/app to check availability for Economy

Reactions: CMG

15k CV points is needed for Business Class which you might not be having in your account. Your screenshot shows the columns are not aligned perfectly. Try to reduce zoom to 80-90% or use another browser/app to check availability for Economy
I have fixed the screenshot. He sent me a direct message, and I have shared the images with him. There are no changes for the base tier and gold tier regarding the points required for award redemption, correct?

Damn Bombay to Delhi business class for just 15k? Prices From Bangalore to Delhi are way too steep. 7500,13500 and 33000 for economy, premium and business.

Your screenshot shows the columns are not aligned perfectly. Try to reduce zoom to 80-90% or use another browser/app to check availability for Economy
Heh, thanks @TheMentalist and that was a great catch! I switched from Safari to Vivaldi and I can now see the base tier as well. Of course the alignment for 4.5k and 15k was off, but I didn't think to attribute it to the browser but rather on my points and tier. I still don't know what's wrong with my Safari though, so I'll let Vistara folks know.

1686711110505.png

My best bet is even after devaluation magnus will reign supreme.
2 scenarios play out
1) Edge transfer ratio closes. Default rate is 0.2 for cash. And obviously axis will put some mile transfer partner sooner later which will atleast be 0.5. (the gap is obvious will all cards). Even with 0.5 we will have a good value

2) Devaluation of milestone benefits in this case atleast our collected points in 3-4L currently will stay safe.

This is just guess seeing pattern with other cards i am no expert

My best bet is even after devaluation magnus will reign supreme.
2 scenarios play out
1) Edge transfer ratio closes. Default rate is 0.2 for cash. And obviously axis will put some mile transfer partner sooner later which will atleast be 0.5. (the gap is obvious will all cards). Even with 0.5 we will have a good value

2) Devaluation of milestone benefits in this case atleast our collected points in 3-4L currently will stay safe.

This is just guess seeing pattern with other cards i am no expert
I agree.

Damn Bombay to Delhi business class for just 15k? Prices From Bangalore to Delhi are way too steep. 7500,13500 and 33000 for economy, premium and business.
Actually he edited his post later, but BOM to DEL business class is 18k. And BLR to DEL business is 28k for direct flight. Their prices are kinda fixed depending on flight distance/time. The points for all routes is shared here : https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/axis-vistara-cards-t-cs.6278/

I have fixed the screenshot. He sent me a direct message, and I have shared the images with him. There are no changes for the base tier and gold tier regarding the points required for award redemption, correct?
Yes, points requirement is same for all tiers

Last edited:
Guys one help. Please confirm/ help on the 2 pointers.
1. Club ITC = 1 green point = 1 Rupee ?
2. Once i move points from Club ITC to MB @ 2:3 ratio, what is the value rate in MB in terms of rupees? I saw a chart on one of the posts where there were 9 categories. What were those categories?

I tried looking online but did not find any category list of Mb.

2. Once i move points from Club ITC to MB @ 2:3 ratio, what is the value rate in MB in terms of rupees? I saw a chart on one of the posts where there were 9 categories. What were those categories?

Typical MB values are of around 50ps (even IHG is similar) except for some exotic or very high end properties and few aberrations here and there.

So if you have 1000 ITC valued at Rs 1000, after tansfer to MB you will get 1500 MBs but valuation around Rs 750/- .. But the Marrott has wide availability unlike ITC.

1. Yes

2. Depends. Marriot moved to dynamic pricing so value back can range between 0.6 and 1.5 mostly.

What do you mean "they are blocking accounts now"?

Back