• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Has Airvistara been removed as a Transfer Partner?

AnkTechno

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

Just wanted to check if anyone has noticed this change in Transfer Partners for EdgeRewards.

I wanted to add some CV POINTS to my account but unable to find it as a partner in the AxisMobile app.

Any suggestions??

Has anyone started to notice the frequent notice of Edge Rewards crediting especially after they removed Vistara and Accor.
As per my accounts,
I have received ER credits on 5th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 12th June respectively.
Accor and Air Vistara were removed on 5th June, and since then the points credit is too frequent which was once in one/two weeks earlier.

This cannot be a pure co-incidence, there is some serious planning/discussions going on in Axis with regards to Transfer Partner or Edge Rewards in general.

T
Has anyone started to notice the frequent notice of Edge Rewards crediting especially after they removed Vistara and Accor.
As per my accounts,
I have received ER credits on 5th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 12th June respectively.
Accor and Air Vistara were removed on 5th June, and since then the points credit is too frequent which was once in one/two weeks earlier.

This cannot be a pure co-incidence, there is some serious planning/discussions going on in Axis with regards to Transfer Partner or Edge Rewards in general.
True

I have some points in vistara but when trying to book via points it shows not available .. I vaguely remember someone in other post mentioned that we can book vistara / airindia ticket using some other 3rd party star alliance member .. which one was it and who gives decent conversion ? need to book ticket urgently

I transferred around 60k worth Accor points from Axis and feel myself lucky. Now started transferring from HDFC DCB card as well. Who knows HDFC can also stop it. Even with 1:1 in HDFC, it's decent return if used in Accor.

Yes, it would be great if you could share your insight regarding both hotels & flights.

Hotels: ITC and Marriott. There are several Marriott properties that offer 1 rupee per point, and for ITC, 1 Green Point (GP) equates to 1 rupee. It's important to note that both ITC and Marriott have variable rates. If an ITC hotel quotes 10k Green Points for a room, the rate could drop to 8k after a few days. The same variability applies to Marriott.

Flights: Vistara was great. Apart from Vistara, you can get good redemptions with KrisFlyer, United, and Turkish. There are relevant threads for these where people have mentioned their annoyances. I don't have any idea about Qatar or Aeroplan.

with united being the only partner where points never expire, it could be a good last resort to transfer if there are no immediate travel plans. Any thoughts?

Hotels: ITC and Marriott. There are several Marriott properties that offer 1 rupee per point, and for ITC, 1 Green Point (GP) equates to 1 rupee. It's important to note that both ITC and Marriott have variable rates. If an ITC hotel quotes 10k Green Points for a room, the rate could drop to 8k after a few days. The same variability applies to Marriott.

Flights: Vistara was great. Apart from Vistara, you can get good redemptions with KrisFlyer, United, and Turkish. There are relevant threads for these where people have mentioned their annoyances. I don't have any idea about Qatar or Aeroplan.
Thanks for your fast response. For budget hotel categories, I guess IHG is another option. Any idea what does one IHG point equate to (in INR)?

Back